Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Centre Caps

Steviewevie

Unfortunately, I guess it would be the same as the 18's use the same centre caps as the 17's.

There's just a chance they would fit on the 18s though. On the 5-spoke 17s, the round centre caps won't push all the way in. *If* the 18s have a deeper centre hole then they might just fit. They could have a deeper centre hole an still take those pronged-style caps.

If you want to measure the depth of the centre hole on your 18s, then I can tell you how that compares to the depth of the round centre caps.

I have both, I will compare the depths tonight. I hope the round caps fit as they'd look so much better.

I've got the 18" styling kit alloys too and am planning to do this as well.........I know the wheel nuts actually sink deeper into the wheels on the 18s than they do on the 17s so hoping that the same applies for the centre cap but won't know until I try it.

Either way I've got to get my car MOTd in the next few weeks so going to try it out first when I take the car to the dealers before buying anything.

Well, I think I know understand why StevieWevie originally posted his request - Part no 42603-53060 does not fit in the 11 spoke alloy. I bought some to put in mine and it sticks out about 1mm when pushed all the way in, this would allow some little scrote to nick them so there going back.

Ive gone for the 70 quid ones now.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh ok, yeah I did phone Toyota they were asking 15 quid each plus vat, which is just way too much considering I only paid 25 quid for each of the wheels seems ridiculous to pay that much for a bit of plastic. I just can't find these centre caps anywhere except for from the dealer...

• 2 weeks later...
I have both, I will compare the depths tonight. I hope the round caps fit as they'd look so much better.

Did you come up with anything on this ?

Well I finally had a chance to look at this (putting the 17's with winter tyres back on while its snowy) and the mounting depth for the 18's is definately more than 17's.

It therefore are a fact that 11 spoke caps would fit the 18" sport pack wheels.

It would be helpful is someone could post a dimension of the depth of 11 spoke centre caps so I could confrim before I splash £70 on them?