Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Lounge

Nick

Now that is weird. :unsure:

It now goes straight back here. I thought it was a competitor, but now it appears it's Steve with a penchant for red on black writing.

Confused, what are you up to Steve???

Actually it now makes sense. There is some clever software afoot!!!

No, someone at work mentioned it, but I don't know where he heard about it.

To be honest I think it offers no competition, and is virtually unreadable.

Red and Black is very gothic but hard on the eyes. I could guess who is behind it, given the look of it :blink: , but of course I could be wrong.

I've just had a look at it and there are definently 'sum clews' as to the source of this.

Both of the people who appear to be members keep 'dissin' it.

Everyone ought to see it to realise how much work Steve, Mat and all the Mods put into this site.

It is however extremely funny :D

At least we do not try put advertising in members faces.. we are part of this club for the love of the car.. not to get rich quick from members visiting our website as all the funds go back in to make a better club.

In fact things are happening that will set us the best in the UK.. if not worldwide!

i'm confident! ;)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links