Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Going Look At A Replacement Car Sunday

Chris.S

homes fine, just certain comments about jae have put me off meets at the moment,

going to try and get the insurance down tomorrow as i think its stupidly high for my age and no claims bonus, i wouldnt mind if it was around £400

homes fine, just certain comments about jae have put me off meets at the moment,

going to try and get the insurance down tomorrow as i think its stupidly high for my age and no claims bonus, i wouldnt mind if it was around £400

Mine was £372 this year mate with the mods declared last year was £342 with MMA Insurance,

Be a shame mate about the meets as we normally have a chat :)

ive got maximum no clains (over 10 years) and protected, the cars garaged at night etc and in a reasonable area yet they want nearly £600 off me for a 4yr old car thats worth no more than 10k

dont let a few comments get you down, i am sure they were only said in jest

that is rather high price for insurance, its more than i pay !, although age probably helps :blush:

try A plan they do mine and try limited mileage if applicable, mines at 10,000 miles

im still using the broker that insured the other red IS, what used to do the LOC insurance scheme. was known as dorset insurance group but it now called aone.

the policy is with axa and i confused.com are quoting £420

im still using the broker that insured the other red IS, what used to do the LOC insurance scheme. was known as dorset insurance group but it now called aone.

aone more line alone..lol

dude i've only ever heard good things about the meets

ignore the haters

I have just been quoted £469 for the Audi and thats group 20, More than :D moneysupermarket.com :D

il update you how i get on

seems silly that i can insure a 2.0ltr turbo golf for nearly the same amount and it costs less to tax lol

Chris, before i buy any car, i shop about to see that the insurance is going to cost, thats one of the reasons i got the Audi, turns out cheaper to insure the Audi than a modified is200 :o

I have found Churchill reasonable for Lexus so far. I think my cost next month will be around £300 Fully Comp for me & wife on a V8 4.3. Might be worth a try.

Is your occupation influencing quotes?

If you have 2 or more cars at the address (not owned by you personally) you can get a huge wad off at AQdmiral with their Multi Car policy. We saved £260 last year on both cars, and the IS was costing £330 for the year, including business use and 12000 p/year (garaged, full NCB).

The Beemer is £396 fo the year, and it's a group 17!

sorry to hear this i'm with A PLAN and i'm only paying 465.00 gbp 28 and only just got my no claims

and i'm not the most safest driver if you know what i mean

Yeh we had noticed at the WIM meet :whistling::lol:

i have no idea what your talking about.... :shutit:

That's quite a high insurance quote, I think I pay a little more than that but I'm 25, with only 2 years NCD and park it on the street in central london!

Are you in a high risk area or is the car quite modified? (Can't remember how much you did to this one :unsure: )

ive got maximum no clains (over 10 years) and protected, the cars garaged at night etc and in a reasonable area yet they want nearly £600 off me for a 4yr old car thats worth no more than 10k

That sounds way too much man. I been quoted less than that for a standard Sport and I'm 23, with claims history. Only paying £900 with a mod list (all declared) the length of your arm!

Have to tried a ring around, confued.com etc.?