Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

How Much Do You Guys Pay For Insurance?

nervo1234

My wife is the registered keeper and I arranged insurance on her IS200 Sport 2002 with full no claims discount through Kwik-Fit Insurance and it came to £288 fully comprehensive. Included in the deal were two vouchers, one for a free MOT and the other for a free oil/filter change.

On my GS300 Sport 1998 with full no claims I have just swapped my insuance to Admiral and it came to £320 and going through the TescoCompare website I got 1000 Tesco points included.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mines £300 fully comp. 28 years old, 2 years ncb.

i was with admiral last insurance year and when i got my renewal i got a price of £400 odd but then went on confused.com and admiral gave me a cheaper quote of £300 so i phoned them up and they changed my renewal!! lol done thereselves out of money there!!!

Tradex Home fleet policy

2007 Yaris 1.3

2001 Lexus LS430

2000 Yaris 1.0

1998 Avensis 1.8 GS est

1992 Suzuki Vitara

All insured for me and the wife to drive, all fully comp, protected no claims... both 45

£900 all in

Pete

If anyone wants a look here's a link.... basically after about three cars the rest are free....

http://www.tradexinsurance.co.uk/products/...sp?category=356

Tradex Home fleet policy

2007 Yaris 1.3

2001 Lexus LS430

2000 Yaris 1.0

1998 Avensis 1.8 GS est

1992 Suzuki Vitara

All insured for me and the wife to drive, all fully comp, protected no claims... both 45

£900 all in

Pete

If anyone wants a look here's a link.... basically after about three cars the rest are free....

http://www.tradexinsurance.co.uk/products/...sp?category=356

lexus sport £305.00 for me and the wife. 3 years no claims 28 years old 3 points and a mechanic for toyota

wife 25 and works for the police as a traffic cop.

oh and can drive any car with consent.

• 11 months later...

Some T*** crashed into the back of me.

I claimed and Privilege failed to sue the T***. Instead I found the T***s insurance company was claiming against me. Initially, they didn't even give me a claim form. They gave me BS about not being able to find a lawyer. Then I was told I had the right to choose a court. Then I found the court was 200 freakin' miles away and that I'd been refused the court in the town I'd asked for. To this day, I still don't know what the verdict was, but I had to pay my xs. It's obvious they had no intention of even bothering to do the work they'd been paid for.

Privilege, Churchill, Direct Line et al. are part of Royal Bank of Scotland which is now in the crapper.

Fred the Shred is a piece of S***!

i'm 25 and the missus is 24, she's a second driver on my policy, i have 4 years no claims that are now protected, every box ticked on the insurance list (guaranteed courtesy car, gold breakdown cover etc etc), no convictions or accidents, car parked off the road but not garaged and the is300 costs me just over £450, thats with Direct Line

Excess is £150 quid and i can drive any other cars with owners consent.

Been insured with Direct Line with all of my previous cars, no one can seem to get near them each year when its time to satrt looking.

Some arse bumped my front end last winter and the car needed new front bumper, lights, fogs, grille, and bonnet, car back on the road in 5 days, and i got a corolla t sport for a few days (considerably better than the usual bottom spec run around they normally provide as courtesy cars), plus i got to choose the bodyshop it went to, needless to say the car went to somewhere other than the local car clinic and came back immaculate (with a small scuff on the back bumber sorted too ;) )

Hey,

Just wondering how much you guys pay for Car Insurance?

I'm only 19 years old and living away from home due to University

I'm very very lucky that my father bought me a 2004 Lexus IS200 SE as my FIRST car

My Insurance is costing £1950 a year which is BLOODY expensive, but its worth it :)

How much do you guys pay?

do you have any no claims nervo? i would appreciate any young driver on here to reccomend some insurers for me lol! i am 20 now and about to renew my insurance - i got my is200se when i was 19 and to insure it for one year as third party was £3400!! I was paying monthly aswell, so including interest had to pay over 3800 :tsktsk: i am now getting quotes for about the 2k mark but thats still 3rd party!

Hey,

Just wondering how much you guys pay for Car Insurance?

I'm only 19 years old and living away from home due to University

I'm very very lucky that my father bought me a 2004 Lexus IS200 SE as my FIRST car

My Insurance is costing £1950 a year which is BLOODY expensive, but its worth it :)

How much do you guys pay?

do you have any no claims nervo? i would appreciate any young driver on here to reccomend some insurers for me lol! i am 20 now and about to renew my insurance - i got my is200se when i was 19 and to insure it for one year as third party was £3400!! I was paying monthly aswell, so including interest had to pay over 3800 :tsktsk: i am now getting quotes for about the 2k mark but thats still 3rd party!

i was LV when i had my first lexus when i was 21, then its cost £1200. now im with Sainsburys and paying £450 fully comp im now 24

i got a quote from direct line (online quote this is) for me on my own at 20 with 2 years NCB its £952 for an is200 sport! i know they are real quotes as this is how i insured my golf online as it was cheap and i snapped it up lol, tey seem to be really good for us youngun's!

edit: thats full comp by the way!