Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Supercharger Parts?

Tom-18

Hi Guys after crashing my car! the insurance company are having trouble finding information about the supercharger parts and prices to and where to order them from!

Does anyone know where i can get the parts from? Or who is best to contact.

I have to go and see the car tomorrow to tell them what need replacing so i can get prices for the parts to see if they are gonna write the car off or not?? :(

It sucks soo bad! And is taking soo long to sort out!!

Cheers for any help!

Tom.

Hi Guys after crashing my car! the insurance company are having trouble finding information about the supercharger parts and prices to and where to order them from!

Does anyone know where i can get the parts from? Or who is best to contact.

I have to go and see the car tomorrow to tell them what need replacing so i can get prices for the parts to see if they are gonna write the car off or not?? :(

It sucks soo bad! And is taking soo long to sort out!!

Cheers for any help!

Tom.

Stav's your man mate for the info on parts? think you have to order them from TTE themselves though and the person i spoke to at TTE was a chap called Florian, very helpfull? Think there is a list of parts on here that Stav posted IIRC? :)

if you have any issues let me know, im going to Koln on thursday next week, and will be at TTE

Thanks Mat. I think its just a case of Intercooler, The pipes, Maybe the Cradle and Charger itself? dont think anything else is damaged? But will have a look on Monday :) Will take my parts list too so i can see what is bent or smashed :(

Tom.

if you have any issues let me know, im going to Koln on thursday next week, and will be at TTE

Thanks Mat. I think its just a case of Intercooler, The pipes, Maybe the Cradle and Charger itself? dont think anything else is damaged? But will have a look on Monday :) Will take my parts list too so i can see what is bent or smashed :(

Tom.

i think i have a spare cradle... will look

Thankyou!

Only thing is the Insurance company will want to buy alot of it "NEW" from a company, in a way i want it to get written off so i can just "borrow" :whistling: back the Black box and BOV get my money and buy a new one!

I took out the GAP insurance so now will be the time to see if its actually worth having!

Tom.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links