Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Need New Cheap Tyres - What To Recommend?

nervo1234

Hey guys,

I'm a poor 19 year old student and I'm in need of some new tyres for my 2004 Lexus IS200 SE

I've narrowed it down to these 3:

1) "http://ssl.delti.com/cgi-bin/rshop.pl?details=Ordern&cart_id=18177913.110.21452&typ=D-103382&ranzahl=4&Breite=215&Quer=40&Felge=17&Speed=H&weiter=48&kategorie=6&Ang_pro_Seite=12&sort_by=preis_down&Transport=P&F_F=&dsco=110&sowigan=So&Achse="

Nankang NS-2 215/40 R17 87V with rim protection - £200 for 4

2) "http://ssl.delti.com/cgi-bin/rshop.pl?details=Ordern&cart_id=18177913.110.21452&typ=R-148791&ranzahl=4&Breite=215&Quer=45&Felge=17&Speed=V&weiter=45&kategorie=6&Ang_pro_Seite=15&sort_by=preis&Transport=P&F_F=&dsco=110&sowigan=So&Achse="

Falken ZIEX ZE-912 215/45 ZR17 91W RF TH - £240 for 4

OR: should I just go all out and spent £280 on TOYO T1R PROXES TOYO T1 R - 215/45R17 91W XL

Sorry for the long links

Thanks guys!

Out of those two choices I would personally go for the Falken tyres. However, see if you can get Falken FK-452 tyres instead of the ZE-912. I don't think their should be a big difference price wise. The FK-452 tyres are pretty similar to the Toyos.

PS I have had a very bad experience with Delti (mytyres) so would avoid them if you can (they delivered me the wrong tyres three times and have still not refunded me)!

If theres any way around it DONT get cheapest tyres about as theres normally a reason for them being so cheap!.................

.......as a motorcyclist tyres matter more than anything and the importance of tyres can sometime be forgotten on cars.

Out of the 3 choices i'd say Toyo's as they are good tyres and offer loads of grip!!! Plus i had them on an old Toyota of mine and they lastest really well too!!!

:D

Tyres are the one place I'd say get the best quality tyres you can possibly afford as it may save your life one day..........

Definitely the Toyos out of that group, although £280 for 4 sounds pretty cheap :)

Tyres are the one place I'd say get the best quality tyres you can possibly afford as it may save your life one day..........

Definitely the Toyos out of that group, although £280 for 4 sounds pretty cheap :)

I've just had Events fitter for £230 for four inc valves and balancing. Very good service from Harrow Tyres.