Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

She's Finally Back, Blacker And Sexier Than Ever!

Purvesh

Well after a mammoth 15 week bodyshop stay, she finally came back on Saturday morning after having a full metal respray with the following added on:

TTE front bumper

TRD side skirts

TRD rear skirt

IS300 Lip spoiler with integrated brake light

Smoked fogs and headlights

Inovit Hunter 18" alloys wrapped in 225/40 Toyos

LS430 side repeaters

8000k HID kit

Sport auto pedals

Lexus car mats with a custom decal courtesy of Neil ('sorted vti' - thanks again mate!)

The finish on the car is second to none, it's had a trizac finish with a new wax and sealant system from the states. I'm no photographer, but I tried my best with the images below. To really appreciate the finish you'd have to see it in person!

Excuse my trigger finger, here we go... :blush:

DSC00419.jpg

DSC00420.jpg

DSC00422.jpg

DSC00423.jpg

DSC00425.jpg

DSC00426.jpg

DSC00427.jpg

DSC00429.jpg

DSC00430.jpg

DSC00431.jpg

Car looks great mate, loverly job.

Though is your bonnet slightly forward?

Stav

Cheers.

Nope, it's perfectly lined up. The gap between the headlight and bonnet probably makes you think it is...

Thats one gorgeous IS mate...where did u get the pedals from? They really set the car off nicely

Thanks, eBay.

Thanks for the nice comments guys, she's certainly turning some heads. Yeah I have to watch out for door dingers and bird droppings (already been hit a few times lol).

Woz, if you'd seen the paintwork condition at earlier meets it was really needing some attention. There were odd bird droppings which had burnt the paintwork, little marks and scratches all over. So when I came to fit the bodykit I knew it would just look odd, hence the full respray route...

Re the pedals Matt, credit goes to Wozza, he was the first to have them. We got them from eBay, and yes they really set in interior off.

i thought i recognised that plate... my GS300 went in there about 2 1/2 weeks ago and saw yours in there.

Hoping to get my car back in a week...

Suppose it stands to reason that if it took them 3-4 weeks to do a door and paint one side that a full respray would take 14 weeks.. lol

Cant wait to see what my car looks like as yours looks great..

Definately the most amazingly perfect bodyshop i have ever seen there! so pristine

If you dont mind me asking, how much did they charge for the full respray..

Thanks for the nice comments guys, she's certainly turning some heads. Yeah I have to watch out for door dingers and bird droppings (already been hit a few times lol).

Get yourself a pack of Autoglym's bird dropping wipes for your glovebox, if you haven't already. Then when you get hit you can wipe it up before it starts dissolving the paintwork.

Nice pics, car looks stunning that seriously does now look like a brand new car again - truly amazing

May have taken a while but clearly worth the wait. Love those alloys too, the diamond finish looks fantastic, definitely the best choice there. Did you fit the pedals yourself or did the bodyshop do it for you? Btw, did you get the angel eyes in the end? Can't see them but them may have been installed really well :)

Only downsides are:

a. Now you're going to have to keep it looking like that :P

b. I'm going to have to give mine a serious clean before coming anywhere near you! :crybaby:

Nice one matey, can't wait to see it in the flesh :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links