Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Need Some Ideas For Next Mod

kris_t

yeah well there coming off asap so wheels will be up for grabs all got new rubber too

cant find tte front bumper and rear lip

Lexus dealers still sell the rear lip IIRC, bit pricey though and there's one been on eBay for a while now? i got my TTe front bumber off eBay too :D

Here's the item number for the tte rear skirt 270172074443

:)

I've purchased my kit off eBay too recently just waiting to get it painted and fitted - TTE Front Bumper, TRD Side Skirts and TTE Rear Skirt.

The guy I bought them off has just advertised some more.

Item number: 120304173832 - TTE Style Rear Skirt

Item number: 280266216958 - TRD Style Side Skirt

Item number: 120304921438 - TTE Style Front Bumper

Sunil K

budget dependant really, but if money's no object then drop a 2JZ in there or go a along the tamer route and get a supercharger/turbo conversion? If your not looking at spending that much then as the others have suggested really caliper paint, aftermarket front bumper (I only have the TTE front end on mine and stock skirts and rear and I like the way it looks). :)

Do not you think guys, adding mods, its just wasting money. Don't get me wrong, i love it myself - turn heads, stand out from crowd, but if my car is corsa or focus. Lexus is already turns head, without any mods. I used to spent fortune on my cars, but when it was coming to sell, i was getting f**k all for my car, it doesnt matter how it looked. Some people were even affraid to touch it, telling that car was driven hard or trashed f**k out of it. I know its stupid, but it is a fact. Like it was mentioned in previous posts, second hand cars are loosing value very quick.

For me now, to modify car, its make sure is mechanically perfect, and nice clean body and interior.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links