Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

How Did You Propose?

shake

:whistling: all I can say is don't do it!!!!!!

Only joking old boy....

I remember asking her father first and telling him in the old fashioned way what my intentions were but we ended up splitting up but my ex-wife to be I remember driving along the A1M and just saying shallwe just go and do it.... she said wot and I replied just get married.. well i was married for 8yr after that.. Don't let it put you off with wot happened to me, if you ant to get married just do it. DON'T BE SCARED. ask her and the worse thing that can happen she can say NO!!

Good luck!! :whistling:

Flew out to New York, had a carriage ride through Central Park booked and got them to stop at the John Lennon Gardens, proposed on the "Imagine" mosaic, my wife said yes thankfully to a round of applause from strangers.

Finished with dinner at "The Top Of The Tower" 26 floors above Manhattan skyline. :D

Flew out to New York, had a carriage ride through Central Park booked and got them to stop at the John Lennon Gardens, proposed on the "Imagine" mosaic, my wife said yes thankfully to a round of applause from strangers.

Finished with dinner at "The Top Of The Tower" 26 floors above Manhattan skyline. :D

You've watched far too many chick flicks!

I didn't really propose properly, we had been together for ages and always said we would get married once we could afford a house together, once we got house plans sorted, we started on the wedding plans. Although I did go down on one knee just for the sake of it, even though we had already made bookings etc

After being together 9 years (yes living in sin) i arranged a long weekend in Paris for our 9 year anniversary. I took with me everything i needed, then one evening drinking in the hotel bar, i told her i needed to get something from the room. I went up and organised everythning, lit candles put into the shape of a heart with the ring in the middle, champagne on ice waiting (i was optimistic) dozen red roses and so on and on and on.

I came back down and said i couldn't find what i was looking for, she came up and there it all was, down on one knee i went and that was how i proposed. She loved it but my mates still tease me! lol!

Although we're still only engaged as our second then third child came along so we're hoping to be arranging it all in the next couple of years.

I think the most romantic way to propose is to put it together as a business plan. If you put together figures for income (both gross and net), assets, expenditure and discuss your potential profit margin including benefits (cheaper car insurance for one) with a compare and contrast to the figures for you if you were single - pointing out how much more money you'd be better off by per annum and then present your figures to her on a powerpoint laptop presentation - you must have a laser pointer to highlight the important bits. I think she may just say yes..... Although for this to be guaranteed you have to include in your presentation how you can write the ring and wedding off against tax.

I think the most romantic way to propose is to put it together as a business plan. If you put together figures for income (both gross and net), assets, expenditure and discuss your potential profit margin including benefits (cheaper car insurance for one) with a compare and contrast to the figures for you if you were single - pointing out how much more money you'd be better off by per annum and then present your figures to her on a powerpoint laptop presentation - you must have a laser pointer to highlight the important bits. I think she may just say yes..... Although for this to be guaranteed you have to include in your presentation how you can write the ring and wedding off against tax.

lemme guess? still single? :whistling:

:D

:P

lemme guess? still single? :whistling:

:D

:P

Unfortunately not lol! What can I say, I inherited my dad's romantic genes!

At least the future Mrs Coyote didn't inherit her mother's sense of humour. Or lack thereof lol. Some people claim they have the devil for a mother in law. I actually do lol

How romantic. Bet you got some that night.

I don't see whats wrong with a txt?

I got married at 16, 4 years ago,

My wife was going to be forced marriage to my cousin, but I intervened and was given two options, ethier to stay out of her business or get married to her.

We were seeing each at the time in 2004, whilst I was at high school. We decided to get married, but in like 4-5 years when im out of school and working,

However, I was told to get married within the year, so I completed my GCSE's and went back to Pakistan and got married.

And been happy since, 1 boy over 1 years old, and another due next month

I got married at 16, 4 years ago,

My wife was going to be forced marriage to my cousin, but I intervened and was given two options, ethier to stay out of her business or get married to her.

We were seeing each at the time in 2004, whilst I was at high school. We decided to get married, but in like 4-5 years when im out of school and working,

However, I was told to get married within the year, so I completed my GCSE's and went back to Pakistan and got married.

And been happy since, 1 boy over 1 years old, and another due next month

Thats quite a sweet story.

I proposed Xmas eve I was pretty broke so had a ring made rather than buy one from a shop. Had it all planned, fizz, meal etc, but the Mrs was ill with a cold and went to bed early, leaving me to watch telly with her mum! In the end I went to bed and virtually threw the ring at her. Chruch was booked the next day, Xmas Day and we were married 5 months later.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links