Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi,

Quite fancy a rear lip spoiler for the 250. Minimalist, nothing OTT.

Any suggestions for a supplier? Anyone bought from Lexus and if so how much?

I see a few on eBay but always a bit suspicious about quality.

Thanks

Murray

I see a few on Ebay but always a bit suspicious about quality.

Murray...I think a check of the Registry would answer a lot of your queries, or perhaps use the 'search' facility

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...tem&CID=352

Murray...I think a check of the Registry would answer a lot of your queries, or perhaps use the 'search' facility

Terry your link comes up with "Sorry you are not the owner of that item" for some reason mate :)

Hi,

Thanks

Murray

Rear lip spoiler is standard on the ISF, and I think the boot-lid is otherwise the same as the IS250. So you could try Lexus for one, but it's bound to be expensive.

Terry your link comes up with "Sorry you are not the owner of that item" for some reason mate :)

Sorry about that...just click on 'Registry' above and look for the only IS250 in there. The last post on fitting the OEM GFX kit was http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...ic=42129&hl=

If you check in the Registry, my boot spoiler was from the USA in 2006, ready painted for around £120. UK price is probably more than double that and it will still need painting. Not sure if the 'SR' edition with all the GFX kit is a factory option or whether the kit is fitted on arrival of the cars in the UK...if the latter they may be available from the UK dealers ready painted :whistling:

did try the search facility, got nowhere, but thats down to the user as opposed to anything else.

Hey

Your best place to go is to order it from Sewell Lexus on eBay or direct from here or direct to the product here With todays rates its around £107 plus shipping costs.

I got mine for £173 back in sept 06 that included next day delivery and then another £100 fitted by Lexus Leicester (I didnt want to run around looking for someone to fit it)

Look here

I like the front lip. Did you fit this yourself? where did you purchase it from?. not to keen on the rear lip spoiler on how it dips into the badge - is it colour coded?

Fabulous lip is an original japanese part, so it's pretty hard to import it to Europe, as any part not manufactured in Europe (plus long waiting), I have same problem with ordering red-outs, can't find any company supplying it to us :angry:

Couldn't contact Fabulous directly, ordered mine lip through TRC as well.

Fitting the lip is dead easy, did it myself. Need to unscrew two sides bolts and seven brackets/clips, remove original Lexus small lip, fit the Fabulous

and use same bolts/clips for fitting the Fab. Took me about 20 minutes to install.

Japanese lip fitts really well, holes are drilled in exact places, and there are not gaps after the install, solid as hell.

It's made from good, high density material, originally it is not colour coded, can be ordered painted (extra cost for painting and purchase).

How to install shows attached photo (taken from Fabulous manual).

post-20803-1222345962.jpg