Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sun Visors

Sang

hi guys, i'm due for an MOT in a few weeks time and was wondering if my visor was legal to pass the MOT. it's not one of those solid vinyl stickers on the outside of the windscreen. it's a sheet of window tint stuck on the inside of the windscreen. i know that solid non-transparent vinyl visors are only allowed to be a certain depth but i have not heard anything regarding tints used as visor on the inside of the screen... Has anyone heard anything regarding this subject? I REALLY love it cos it makes the car look cool and i really don't want to rip it off unless i absolutely have to...

How deep down the screen does it come? As far as I know some cars come with the top part of the windscreen tinted so I don't think it's an issue unless it's actually in your line of sight...........

i think the new rules are its not allowed in the line of the wipers.

You could get shorter wipers for the mot.

Stav

Don't the wipers go almost to the top of the screen though? Sounds like a pointless ruling, may as well just say you can't do it! :hehe:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links