Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Loc Christmas Party

johnboy

Sadly, I won't be able to make this. :crybaby:

Oh no :crybaby: I was looking forward to catching up with you :sad:

I've been out breaking some arms & hopefully we hopefully be able to add Thom, Fargo, Merrie, Fidgits & Aido to the list of attendees - and if they don't well .... I'll do their kneecaps so they have a good excuse :lol:

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been out breaking some arms & hopefully we hopefully be able to add Thom, Fargo, Merrie, Fidgits & Aido to the list of attendees - and if they don't well .... I'll do their kneecaps so they have a good excuse :lol:

but is Santa going to be there? :lol:

violence talks doesnt it janey

Yep ... just been brushing up on my 'keyboard warrior' status :whistling:

Definately....told him the reindeer gets it if he doesn't show :winky:

santa doesnt exist didnt your mommy tell you chris :tomato:

santa doesnt exist didnt your mommy tell you chris :tomato:

Dont believe you mate :crybaby: My mummy says he'll be coming again this year but wont have much in his sack :whistling::lol:

Due to the recession :crybaby: :D

Please could those who will be attending this party, please send me a pm with the following info.....

Your name

How many will be attending

And if you need a hotel room.

It is £15.00 per person for the deposit to start with, i will let you all know when the rest is needed once i hear from the hotel, could you all have a look at the menu posted in this thread, and decide what you would like to eat, i dont need to know this until we pay the final balance.

Thanks

John

Please could those who will be attending this party, please send me a pm with the following info.....

Your name

How many will be attending

And if you need a hotel room.

It is £15.00 per person for the deposit to start with, i will let you all know when the rest is needed once i hear from the hotel, could you all have a look at the menu posted in this thread, and decide what you would like to eat, i dont need to know this until we pay the final balance.

Thanks

John

Piad............paid even