Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Loc Christmas Party

johnboy

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya John, just noticed you've got me down as no hotel, I will actually need one please as I'll probably end up drunk :D

Thanks in advance mate

Actually it's guaranteed - got all my dates muddled with this - was holding off to decide between this and Gods but that's actually on the Friday night in December so I'll be getting rather drunk there, train to MK I reckon from Birmingham, and then get drunk with you lot Saturday - oh my!

Actually it's guaranteed - got all my dates muddled with this - was holding off to decide between this and Gods but that's actually on the Friday night in December so I'll be getting rather drunk there, train to MK I reckon from Birmingham, and then get drunk with you lot Saturday - oh my!

just an average weekend for you then :P

Hiya John, just noticed you've got me down as no hotel, I will actually need one please as I'll probably end up drunk :D

Thanks in advance mate

Hi Aido,will be good to see you again, will call them tomorrow and sort your hotel for you. :D

You drunk ...... :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Im trying to get hold of Aido, cant seem to get hold of him, need to know what he wants off the menu, and to pay the remainder of the money for the meal.

Also anyone else who hasnt paid, and hasnt let me know what you want to eat, plaese let me know asap, thanks

Im trying to get hold of Aido, cant seem to get hold of him, need to know what he wants off the menu, and to pay the remainder of the money for the meal.

Also anyone else who hasnt paid, and hasnt let me know what you want to eat, plaese let me know asap, thanks

Have you tryed the RED light district :lol:

Can I have

Prawns; Turkey & Crimbo pud please John

Aido was ill last week so he's probably busy catching up on what he missed. I've given him a yell on f/b & hopefully he will answer :winky:

Have you tryed the RED light district
or The Ministry Of Sound, or the pub :lol:

LOL cheeky monkeys!

Unfortunately none of the above - got gastritis or something at the mo so not left the house in nine days now!! Bit crap but off to the docs shortly to see what they say now!

Done wonders for my diet :lol:

I've sent you a PM John, hadn't realised my box was full so cleared a load out!

Are we meeting up early to get on the booze - I'll be needing some soon!

• 2 weeks later...

lol, or maybe i'll skip karting and go for the prolex brands hatch track day, could be a warm up for the toyota sprint series that i'm giving some serious thought - need to get another car first though!