Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Loc Christmas Party

johnboy

A great night :D

Big thanks to John for organising yet another excellent Crimbo do, was great to see everyone.

Hats off to Mrs Mole & Nicola for travelling overnight to get there.

Great to see Aido again...will see you in another 18 months :lol:

So great to see Tony & Lynn enjoying their first night out (together & without the sprogs) for a long, long time & seeing Tony appear out of the blue at 2.30am :whistling:

Stevie .... the top man for being the only guy not scared of a dance floor whilst sober :winky:

Cheers to Stav for sorting pizza when we got the munchies B)

and to Kami my partner in crime :D

Big thanks to Barrie for not only taking me there & back home but for putting a wad of cash in my bag so I could buy him vodkas all night :lol:

Ohh and just for the record......I liked Daves shirt :tomato:

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont u all scrub up well ;) looks like u all had fun & nice 2 c Tony chillin & haveing a good time :winky:

"Good time".... I was healing the world, ye old brain went to pasture for the evening.... come to think of it so did the guts in the morning so maybe i did find a "kebabery"... :blink:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links