Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Loc Christmas Party

johnboy

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If work falls thru I'd be more than happy to attend, but won't know for certain unti Saturday afternoon.

If someone can deffo fill the space go right ahead :)

Mate it would be mega to have you there - I'd be more than happy to put some cash in to cover your expenses for the evening!

I ain't trying drinking with you though as I've been off the beer for a month due to gallstones but I'll certainly be having a few!!!

Aido are you trying to buy my company for the evening ? This isn't Amsterdam you know :winky: pmsl

Will call work now to try to get confirmation

Hey I went to Amsterdam three times last year and went near no dirty (or clean for that matter) hookers :P

Doesn't matter though you still aren't touching it :lol:

Would be good if you could make it for some booze mate, still not had a drink with you yet!

Next stop Charlesworth and Gord and Steve and co as not had a beer with them in Glossop yet!!! Game on when my gallbladder is chucked in the dustbin :D

If the rooms a twin sleep in mine mate!

Few rules though:

1) No sleeping naked

2) If you take a dump close the bathroom door

3) no trying to touch me like last time

:lol:

me too mate, am really looking forwards to this now, nice suprise ending to my week :D

BTW what food am I eating selected by the missing Mole ?

I'll try to dig out something pink to match you Aido.

I'll also dig out a Suit so long as I'm not odd one out....

Great news mate, glad your coming :D

Not sure what i'll be wearing as of yet? due to me not stopping at the hotel and i'm going to the Ace Cafe meet in the daytime so will look a bit out of place walking around in a suit :unsure:

I'm going to the Ace Cafe too, certainly won't be wearing a suit there ! But I'm sure you'll be able to change at the hotel mate, you can use my room if you want to for that.

Not sure what i'll be wearing as of yet? due to me not stopping at the hotel and i'm going to the Ace Cafe meet in the daytime so will look a bit out of place walking around in a suit :unsure:

I'm going to the Ace Cafe too, certainly won't be wearing a suit there ! But I'm sure you'll be able to change at the hotel mate, you can use my room if you want to for that.

Very good of you Steve thankyou :D Will see mate might even try and stay down there for the night yet? :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links