Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Loc Christmas Party

johnboy

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't there something on the news the other day about a full moon in Milton Keynes :lol:

We are quite proud of the loonies we have in Milton Keynes!! I will be comming down for a non-alcoholic drink, just got to finish work and eat B4 comming down. what time are you guys looking to arrive???

Oh I don't own a suit :whistling: so I won't wear one

We are quite proud of the loonies we have in Milton Keynes!! I will be comming down for a non-alcoholic drink, just got to finish work and eat B4 comming down. what time are you guys looking to arrive???

Several of us are coming up straight from the Ace Cafe meet, which finishes at 4pm. So I imagine we'll be up around 5. Dave Prolex said he'd be there earlier (assuming he doesn't decide to come to the Ace Cafe too). Don't know about anyone else.

I'll be up about 1 hour after the Ace Cafe meet starts to fade off.

Hope you peeps will have a great time, I will be thinking about you all when I stuck here offshore :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Mrs Mole and her mate will be down at MK at about 5 in the morning :excl:

Hope you peeps will have a great time, I will be thinking about you all when I stuck here offshore :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Blimey they're keen!

Are they ok to get in the hotel that early?

Blimey they're keen!

Shopping 1st :D

Blimey they're keen!

I'm not going so I'm not worried :lol::lol:

But dont tell Mrs Mole that :whistling:

And as Gord said there will be lots of shoping :crybaby:

I'm not going so I'm not worried :lol::lol:

But dont tell Mrs Mole that :whistling:

And as Gord said there will be lots of shoping :crybaby:

LOL you cruel bugger! I can see they'll be having lots of fun in the MK 24 hour Tesco!

Having a slight complication up here LOL - can't get my bonnet to shut - it usually rectifies itself after 24 hours tops but it's been open three days now - put a shedload of WD40 on there earlier and gave it a run so I'm hoping the hot / cold cycle may sort it - if not I may be giving tomorrow a miss!

The ToyotaGT lads are having a race at the local cart track (Daytona) so I will see you guys and when you go for food I will go to see them, a good time to talk through the various potential problems monster-mat and dave (prolex) have indicated.......................

Having a slight complication up here LOL - can't get my bonnet to shut - it usually rectifies itself after 24 hours tops but it's been open three days now - put a shedload of WD40 on there earlier and gave it a run so I'm hoping the hot / cold cycle may sort it - if not I may be giving tomorrow a miss!

That is the worst excuse ever!

It's true though :o

Fault on the GS - the cable from the latch to the lever in the car knackers up and you have to replace it - seeing as it's not been major and never affected me that badly it wasn't at the top of my priority list - d'oh!

Hoping it'll snap shut by morning!

It's true though :o

Fault on the GS - the cable from the latch to the lever in the car knackers up and you have to replace it - seeing as it's not been major and never affected me that badly it wasn't at the top of my priority list - d'oh!

Hoping it'll snap shut by morning!

just sit on it :P

If only it were that simple! It's the cable that's playing up so when you open the flap it stays open and therefore it won't blooming shut!

Got my fingers crossed it'll be right in the morning!

Anyway what you doing on here, are you drunk from the xmas do :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links