Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Loc Christmas Party

johnboy

Just got back home. It was an absolutely excellent night, very enjoyable indeed, lots of fun, had a great laugh.

So nice to see Tony (what a gent he is) and his charming wife there, along with everyone else.

Big thanks to Johnboy for organising the whole thing, top job ! :D

Hope that Mrs Mole and Nicola get back home ok tonight on the coach all the way to Aberdeen/Peterhead :ohmy: . There's dedication for you ! :D

I will post up my pics when I get a chance to upload them, might not be till Monday since I have a pretty busy day today.

Roll on the 2009 LOC Xmas bash ! :D

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a night.....

Easy trip for me until we got to MK and the prat-nav kept saying "turn left, then left, next left, and left again" :unsure: anyhoo we found the hotel in the end.

Then the "funny jokes began".... At reception i'm given a "key card" and a card displaying the room number.... 217, at the door the card didn't work?.... maybe it's a badly written 2 so it's 717, so off we go to room 717, did the card work?..... no.

Back down to reception they gave us another room, 404.... so off we goes but it's a "non smoking" room, whereas we was paid to be in a smoking room..... so back down to reception and we was given another room 304, got there, got in (yay) but no lights?.... we hit all the switches "nothing".... By now it's no longer funny so we headed back down to reception only to meet wozza and aido who kindly explained we need to put the key card into a pod inside the room to "activate" the lights..... what they failed to say is we have leave it in so they stay on :unsure: ...... the wife was "perfecting her lippy" then blackout, "nice smudge".

The team gathering was superb, a "hoot" to say the least (according to Mr's Mole's" language), meal was fantastic so what more could we ask?...... other than loads more tinnies.

After that things got "vaig", Mr's wim got "rat arsed".... I recall walking the streets of MK looking for a "Kebabary" at early o'clock but failed, although in the room this morning there was two pizza hut boxes which is kinda odd since i don't like pizza nor do i recall eating one or two?

All-in-all a superb meet, thank you everyone that made this happen.... Special thanks to bazza for his "insistence" wim attended this event, but "top of the tree" thanks to johnboy!!

what a great evening

fantastic to see everyone

Tony really glad you and mrs WIM enjoyed yourselves, hope you enjoyed the pizza as well :lol: you would have had a third to eat, but wozza beat you to it !

Mrs Mole and Nicola are bloody hero's, these two young ladies showed dedication to the extreme, and as usual made the party go with a swing :) lets hope they had a safe journey back up to sunny scotland

they should be arriving sometime next week :lol:

big thanks to John for his organisation of the event which went without a hitch :)

and thanks to Dave.......for entertaining us, hope the head isnt too sore :lol:

piccys soon as i can upload :whistling:

What a great weekend, Good start with the Ace Cafe meet then on to the party a bit later,

Mrs Mole, your just a party in your own right and was great to see yourself again and nice to meet Nicola :D

Great venue too, Be good to get a few more members at the next one :)

Tony and Lynn glad you enjoyed your night out, and you wasnt alone on the light thing as it took me a few try's to figure it out :lol:

And a BIG Thanks to Johnboy for organising this great night out your a credit to the club mate :D

Had a bit of a crap thing when i got back to my car this morning, someone had put a long deep scratch across my bonnet so will need a respray now :(

in no particular order memories of the LOC Christmas Party......

nice to meet Mr & Mrs WIM,

Dave's shirt,

Johnboy's flawless organisation,

Dave's shirt,

the stretchy flying baloons,

Dave's shirt,

Milton Keynes Ladies in High Heels,

Dave's shirt,

nice meal,

Dave's shirt,

Aido's Water,

Dave's shirt,

Mrs Mole's infectious party spirit,

Dave's shirt,

Stav ordering Pizza at 1am

Dave's shirt,

sharing a room with Aido & blowing off at each other all night

Dave's shirt,

Dave's hangover,

Dave's shirt,

almighty breakfast

Dave's shirt,

Aztec's poor bonnet :crybaby:

Dave's shirt,

Aido's moony for Wozza :lol:

Dave's shirt,

Wozza & Aido's moony for Bazza :lol:

Dave's shirt,

drive home at 60 m.p.h for fuel economy :crybaby:

Dave's shirt,

getting cut up on the motorway @ 60 m.p.h :tsktsk:

Dave's shirt,

booting it in the outside lane all the way home :D

Dave's shirt.

Sorry you couldn't make it Adrian, Mrs Mole & Nicola are real stars mate, 12 hours on a bus to get there ?

That's proper dedication to LOC !!!

A big thanks to everyone who attended, and a special thanks to Aido for not complaining about my snoring :)

I owe you a big drink when you are feeling better mate !

Got back myself now.

Was a great night and had a good laugh.

hope everyone got home safe and its a shame about Aztecs bonnet.

Thanks to Johnboy for organising it and i cant wait for the next one.

Stav

in no particular order memories of the LOC Christmas Party......

nice to meet Mr & Mrs WIM,

Dave's shirt,

Johnboy's flawless organisation,

Dave's shirt,

the stretchy flying baloons,

Dave's shirt,

Milton Keynes Ladies in High Heels,

Dave's shirt,

nice meal,

Dave's shirt,

Aido's Water,

Dave's shirt,

Mrs Mole's infectious party spirit,

Dave's shirt,

Stav ordering Pizza at 1am

Dave's shirt,

sharing a room with Aido & blowing off at each other all night

Dave's shirt,

Dave's hangover,

Dave's shirt,

almighty breakfast

Dave's shirt,

Aztec's poor bonnet :crybaby:

Dave's shirt,

Aido's moony for Wozza :lol:

Dave's shirt,

Wozza & Aido's moony for Bazza :lol:

Dave's shirt,

drive home at 60 m.p.h for fuel economy :crybaby:

Dave's shirt,

getting cut up on the motorway @ 60 m.p.h :tsktsk:

Dave's shirt,

booting it in the outside lane all the way home :D

Dave's shirt.

Sorry you couldn't make it Adrian, Mrs Mole & Nicola are real stars mate, 12 hours on a bus to get there ?

That's proper dedication to LOC !!!

A big thanks to everyone who attended, and a special thanks to Aido for not complaining about my snoring :)

I owe you a big drink when you are feeling better mate !

what was wrong with Dave's shirt ?

gallery_7_35_611636.jpg

it looked...............lovely !!

wink wink

What a great weekend,

A BIG Thankyou to everyone who turned up, it was great to see you all again,

Mrs Mole and Nicola, travelling all the way down from Scotland, on the bus. !!

It was great to see Aido again, been too long matey,

Great to see Tony, and Mrs WIM having such a great time.

The location of the hotel was great, right by the Taxi rank :winky: :whistling:

Im glad everyone enjoyed themselves, and Dave won the bet for wearing that shirt :lol:

will post some pics later !!

John

Had a great time thank-you very much folks, good to meet all the new faces and see all the old ones again :D

Just paying the price now :lol:

Next time I see you all I hope I won't be on water again - it's going to have to be Stella!

Thanks again for organising this John and glad you all had a good time, it was well funny seeing a few of you spannered when I was stone cold sober - not something I want to repeat again though :o

Really good to meet Tony and the better half after all these years as well as Stav, Stevie, Virginia and Nicola, who were both absolutely loony - in the best possible way though :D

And Wozza, your snoring made me laugh, surprised I didn't wake you up - but I managed to sleep through it :P

Did anyone notice Dave's shirt :whistling:

I think you did :winky:

med_gallery_7_35_611636.jpg

"I give up, I'll do anything you like so long as you

get me away from that shirt"

Not sure what i was doing there..... I think i was protecting my ears from Dave's "loud" shirt :lol: .... Scary thing is i thought it looked ok :blink: