Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ls400 V8 Into My Is200

MeMo

sounds a bit rough lol

good to see it running though.

no stop messing about loading vids and get back on with it :lol:

yea its going to sound rough mate, but i have to say it sounds alot better when you are standing next to it :winky: as soon as i get the turbo fitted next week and the down pipe on i will put a new vid up of it .

Awesome mate. Well done B)

Mind you, that altenator looks less than stable on that bracket :unsure:

Thanks mate, yea the ATL has 4 blots holding it but they are not done up as it has to come back of , and thats why it dont look stable :whistling:

As already said it does sound like it's only firing a couple of cylinders but i assume that is down to the fact it only has a manifold on and the sound probably isn't that good on the vid.

Nevertheless it is always a good day when you start and engine for the first time. Looking forward to seeing/hearing it with the tubbie mate.

• 2 weeks later...

Well Thanks to Ellz B) i have a nice set of DBA, GOLD,s front & back for the IS, and by the looks of them they are not that old, just need to repaint the gold bits, and they will look good as new :) Thanks mate :winky:

i will fit them over the weekend, i should also have the turbo Down pipe all connected up to the exhaust, and turbo oil lines connected up, i will then take a new vid of the car, and it should sound alot better :whistling:

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE!!!

Hi guys,

I got some more done on the car, last week i took my turbo Houseing to a Hotrod place i know, took it there as i have seen there work and its very good, i needed a pipe welded to the outlet so when i come to connect the hose to the it it will not hit the manifold, well i went and pick that up to day, and very nice job the guy did, I also got the pipe work for the rad done and thay are all connected up now, took the down/pipe of so i could weld 2 O2 sensor Nuts on it, thats all done and put back on the car, now i have the intercooler pipe work to line up and mark, then i can take it of to get welded.....

UPDATE!!!

Hi guys,

I got some more done on the car, last week i took my turbo Houseing to a Hotrod place i know, took it there as i have seen there work and its very good, i needed a pipe welded to the outlet so when i come to connect the hose to the it it will not hit the manifold, well i went and pick that up to day, and very nice job the guy did, I also got the pipe work for the rad done and thay are all connected up now, took the down/pipe of so i could weld 2 O2 sensor Nuts on it, thats all done and put back on the car, now i have the intercooler pipe work to line up and mark, then i can take it of to get welded.....

Nice mate :D

Going to need some serious tread on the rear end mate to hold that down? :o :lol:

HHmm yea i know, but the wheels i have on the car now! i can only go to a max of 255 i think,

well i got the DBA discs, on the car today, and took the back brake,s of so i could give them a nice repaint, well most of the wrok is done as you can see by the pic,s

car003.jpg

car005.jpg

see the custom rad pipes i had to make, + the ALT mount (just about see it) & the air sensor

car008.jpg

car006.jpg

Nice HKS Air fillter, and wastegate (just about see the wastegate) B)

car007.jpg

The brakes i repainted

car010.jpg

car011.jpg

DBA, discs i got from Ellz, i repainted them GOLD as they are the DBA golds come up very nice.

DBA009.jpg

still waiting for the pipe to come so i can connect the Exhaust up to the down pipe on turbo. Intercooler pipe work is of to the welders over the weekend.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links