Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Night Ace Cafe London

LexusIS200Sam

Just spoken to one of the events guys @ Ace Cafe, he will look into why we didn't get notified sooner.

He has said if we get a good turn out next Wednesday Night, we could have a Saturday morning slot

in December too....

So we need as many LOC members to turn out for the club next week,

IS, GS, RX, LS.... whatever you drive come along !!

Generic PM's with details of how to get there etc will be sent out tonight to anyone I have details of that is nearby.

Let's make it a success Guys & Gals :D

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Details of the Ace Cafe (if you have never been there before)

Ace Cafe London

Ace Corner

North Circular Road (junction Heather Park Drive)

Stonebridge

London

NW10 7UD

Tel: 020 8961 1000

GPS Coordinates

N 51:32:26 (51.540455)

W 0:16:43 (-0.278664)

By Road

Travelling anti-clockwise on the North Circular Road:

Take the second exit - signposted for Park Royal -

after the traffic lights at Brentfields Road (where you'll see Ikea and McDonalds) .

Turn right, then right again onto the old North Circular Road. The Ace is 100 yards on the left.

Travelling clockwise on the North Circular Road:

Take the first exit after Hanger Lane - signposted for Park Royal -

turn left at the traffic lights & immediately right onto the old North Circular Road.

The Ace is 100 yards on the left

i thin ki have just arranged a meetng for wednesday at head office (acton) like 5 mons away so should be about with some more new bits added!!

Just sent 70 odd PM's, (including ones to people who are already going) trying to get as many members as possible to this meet.

I sent one to just about anyone who might possibly wanna come who is within a reasonable distance, and I didn't want anyone

to feel left out so you all got 'em :lol:

Just sent 70 odd PM's, (including ones to people who are already going) trying to get as many members as possible to this meet.

I sent one to just about anyone who might possibly wanna come who is within a reasonable distance, and I didn't want anyone

to feel left out so you all got 'em :lol:

r u sure everyone got one...(where is mine then??)

I am interested to come,if you dont mind i drive my bimmer down.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links