Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Dundee Meet

Dont suppose you d fancy moving it south slightly? Make it more of a scottish meet?

Anyone?

ah a scottish meet now that could be a plan for sure would have to make it a half way point say like perth for ideas.lets get names down and possible dates folk can do then am sure we can work something out for you rig pig

1) cameron

Cool would be good to meet more of you guys like.

1) cameron

2) marc

Any dates good for me sundays more so than sats can do evenings as well. we could all be nice and wait for rig-pig to get back?lol

Dundee sounds fine to me.

Cool would be good to meet more of you guys like.

1) cameron

2) marc

Any dates good for me sundays more so than sats can do evenings as well. we could all be nice and wait for rig-pig to get back?lol

Dundee sounds fine to me.

dundee sounds good to me yeah a sunday would be fine also,i think we could wait for rig pig.ok well if we are going to go for dundee then i would say go for the kingsway retail park... and folk traveling down from aberdeen we can get a convoy going should be good.

ok so we have

1)me

2)marc

3) steve

4)rig pig if home.

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

ok maybe expecting to much with 12 but lets get it sorted :D

come on folks lets get this sorted get the scottish side up.two defs is not a scottish meet now.we have a place kingsway dundee open for date as rig pig is away any thoughts on that rig pig??

ok so we have

1)me

2)marc

3) steve

4)rig pig if home.

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

ok maybe expecting to much with 12 but lets get it sorted :D

come on folks lets get this sorted get the scottish side up.two defs is not a scottish meet now.we have a place kingsway dundee open for date as rig pig is away any thoughts on that rig pig??

ok how does sunday 26th oct at kingsway dundee grab you?????