Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Help Please!

GWilso

Hi folks sorry if this has been brought up before....

But over the past two weeks I've had two very sluggish start up's she really struggles to tick over but eventually starts up its never resulted in a failed start

I was just wondering if any fellow members have had the same problem? should I be contacting Lexus Service? both occasions haven't been particularly cold mornings so I'm not really sure what the problem is? I let it go the 1st time but now its happened again I'm starting to get a little worried we may have another problem?

Any Input/advise appreciated

Gordon

I think i may have been able to answer my own question....

After taking the car to be washed down at the local polish place they had to jump start it so I guess the Battery is on its way out? its only 2 yrs old but has done nearly 75k so I guess thats no to bad

Cheers Gordon

Wow I thought I'd done a lot of miles - 45k in two years with 24k of those in the last year. My battery seems to be going strong still despite the car now sitting outside the house monday to friday.

Yeah in all honesty it was the owner before me done most of the miles. I've just come back from my local garage who done a drop test on the Battery and its fine it was reading quite high so it looks like another trip to Lexus service on monday possobly something is draining the Battery :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: oh and just for the record anyone who needs a new Battery anytime soon is looking in the region of 95-125Quid from the 3 quotes I received :shutit: Cheapest being TONY @ WIM by the way

• 1 year later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links