Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Oh ****. Could Be The End Of That One...

A member on here had a crash with supercharger fitted, but not told insurance about it, he took it off faster than anyone i know, but he was very very lucky and got away with it :o now if he had been hurt, it might of been different story :o

:shutit: :shutit: :shutit:

Sorry to hear about the crash, but things will look a lot different when you start taking off the throw away pannels and wings.. get the car jigged afterwards to make sure its all still straight and your good to go again

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm from the pics it doesnt look that bad. you could probably fix it up through getting used parts from wreckers. the wheel you may have to check for egging. suspension assembly to see if anything is bent. but yeh but the looks of it. you might need the following.

- new radiator

- radiator mounts

- front quater panel

- front bar

- new racing hart wheel (possibly)

- new tyre

- new headlight

and possibly a few other things.

Sorry to hear that... The main thing is that you are posting here and it mean you are okay.

The car can always be fix, but well gutted for you.

Maybe it is time for a bit of styling upgrade as it sometime works out cheaper than the standard body parts.

• 2 weeks later...
A member on here had a crash with supercharger fitted, but not told insurance about it, he took it off faster than anyone i know, but he was very very lucky and got away with it :o now if he had been hurt, it might of been different story :o

:shutit: :shutit: :shutit:

Sorry to hear about the crash, but things will look a lot different when you start taking off the throw away pannels and wings.. get the car jigged afterwards to make sure its all still straight and your good to go again

Hows it going mate :question:

ps, thats a funny post The Don :question: anyone would think it was YOU, that i was talking about :shutit: