Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Pictures Lexus Night Ace Cafe London 22.10.08

DJ Wozza

Nice to see that it wasn't just IS's there, with LS's too.

and IS200 Turbo, IS250, IS300 Sportcross, IS300 Supercharged, GS300, GS430

Seeing as it was a Lexus night that LOC didn't actually know about, were there any non-LOC members there?

yes as per my post on the main thread

Anyway time for a proper thank you to all those who attended, plus the 3 Lexus owners who are not yet on the club

(but very soon will be :winky:)

LexusIS200Sam IS200 Turbo

Kenmac LS400

Wozza is200SC

J Da Buddah (not yet)

Redz UK IS200

Davros IS200

Dan Harris IS200

Edeath IS200

derekyau GS300

Niraj IS200

Graham8370 LS400

B15 RUP IS300SC

Sorted Vti IS200

thetruck IS200

Rabster IS200SC

Terry Moore GS430

Simon IS300 Sportcross (1st time I have ever seen a Sportcross at a LOC Meet)

Peterb IS250

Lexus Stereo IS200

Maneesh

Apologies if I have left anyone out above, pm me & I will correct it. Also apologies as I didn't get too much of a chance

for a chinwag as I was busy welcoming cars as they arrived and was trying to make everyone feel welcome, especially

mebers for whom this was a first ever meet.

Nice for the the pimp daddy turn up and tell us about antics years back on the M4 with Ahmet & LexusIS200Sam :D

Big hi to John (non member LS400 - joining shortly) and also to the fella with the '97 GS300 whose name escapes me

(owned the GS since new - joining shortly) who happened to be driving past and came in to see what was going on.

Then just after most of you guys had left 9.45-10pm, a fella came up who had seen the meet advertised on th Ace Cafe website,

he has a Soarer 2.5 Twin Tubo (suspension problems hence why it wasn't at the meet) and he will be joining up soon.

J Da Buddah Derek & myself then went inside for a warm up (and something nice to eat, food was wicked !!!)

and Lexus Stereo (Dex) turned up and we stuck around and chatted until about 10.45pm.

no credit to me, I just hosted them afte blanking the number plates.

Credit all to Niraj for the pictures, cheers matey :D

Yeah, nice one Niraj.

He's gonna charge for his photography services one day!

Was a good turnout. I'm guessing if no one on LOC knew about it/arranged anything, then there would have been just that 1 LS400 and GS300 there by themselves...

I guess Ace Cafe expected someone to be keeping an eye on their diary...

D.