Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Late Spec Driver Side Fog Light

Arqum

Mate Lexus dealer is a rip off for that, and breakers have the old ones, not for the later spec car.

I would have thought there would be some later write-offs at breakers, not just earlier ones. I guess it's pot luck though whether you can find one (e.g. the right year and not smashed in at the front).

Mine is letting water but, but from god knows where! anyone got one lying around please?

mine was leting in water from the bulb. removed bulb,cleaned every thing,put a small amount of vasaline to the fittings and refitted,been ok now for about 18months :)

Right is this makes sense, the 1st lot of late spec cars had the chrome ones. The LTD edition and cars with the dark headlamps had the darker fogs. Hope that makes sense.

Where abouts did you put the vaseline?

Right is this makes sense, the 1st lot of late spec cars had the chrome ones. The LTD edition and cars with the dark headlamps had the darker fogs. Hope that makes sense.

Where abouts did you put the vaseline?

where the bulb seats in the lamp to help seal it, got to be worth a try before you buy another lamp.

and remember to dry out the inside of the lamp before hand.did the job for me :)