Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Air Scoop

Mr Mole

Ok Guys and Girls I'm looking for the air scoop part that fits onto the air box.

My car never came with one and now I'm changing it over to supercharged I'm thinking of using the standard air box.

Might use the Induction kit provided with the kit,but would like the option either way.It all depends on the noise it puts out.

Thanks in advance peeps

Mole

I cant help i'm afraid (i think i sold mine to Gord) but the induction kit makes a LOT of noise.

personally i love it but your neighbours may not be keen lol

Have you tried breakers on eBay? wont be that bad surely? or take another one out for a test drive and dont return the intake ;) lol

I cant help i'm afraid (i think i sold mine to Gord) but the induction kit makes a LOT of noise.

personally i love it but your neighbours may not be keen lol

Have you tried breakers on ebay? wont be that bad surely? or take another one out for a test drive and dont return the intake ;) lol

:lol::lol: Not worried about the neighbours more worried about the Boss :whistling:

Tried eBay and some one wanted £45 for it which i thought was a bit much.

I do have one but will prob want it at some point so not really available, sorry.

The induction is amazing, but not everyone is a fan.

I, like Stav, LOVE IT! You will too.

Oh well thats going to be my excuse will just have to say its all I've got :whistling:

Think I will also like it :winky: .Not sure if it would fit under the strut brace anyway

Yes mate I'm getting one from Gord when you's come up.

You could always give me your side skirts and front lip aswell mate :winky:

its ok then mate was just doing a clean up on the site so i can close it off now :D

Just about to spray the skirts mate and my 3rd sports grill that i have :P :P :P :P :P

its ok then mate was just doing a clean up on the site so i can close it off now :D

Just about to spray the skirts mate and my 3rd sports grill that i have :P :P :P :P :P

Are you spraying in MY colour by any chance :whistling:

No mate spraying it MY colour, yours is cleaner :P :P

is that 051 by any chance :whistling::lol::hehe:

No mate thats your skirt that i might be spraying? :whistling::lol: MMMmm wonder what it would look like in aztec fire :P

No mate thats your skirt that i might be spraying? :whistling::lol: MMMmm wonder what it would look like in aztec fire :P

Well when you take it up on the 21'st we'll see it on MY car :P :P :P

Thanks in advance mate :whistling:

i know mate, was wondering if u wanted to do the whole lot :lol: :lol:

only messing anyway fella. be good to see how it all comes out. the missus might be coming back to rugely this weekend so might see if she can pick it up or summit?? not sure it'll fit in the mini though :duh: :hehe: will pm you 2moro or summit mate ;)

name='Rob's Lexx' date='Nov 5 2008, 10:32 PM' post='601229']

i know mate, was wondering if u wanted to do the whole lot :lol: :lol:

only messing anyway fella. be good to see how it all comes out. the missus might be coming back to rugely this weekend so might see if she can pick it up or summit?? not sure it'll fit in the mini though :duh: :hehe: will pm you 2moro or summit mate ;)

Yeh no worries mate, not had chance to spray any of it yet due to the weather and being off work :huh: plus i went over to get some paint mixed for them and the chap i use had run out of one of the colours to mix it so will have to wait untill he gets it in now :blink:

lol, thats always the way fella, i always seem to get some place when they've just sold the last whatever it is i went in for!! :shutit: :lol::lol: must be rubbing off to you now matey. :hehe:

anyhow, wil pm you when i know what's happening this weekend. still waiting for her car back from the mini dealer. got 2 new fronts and a new diagnostic pretensioner cable (as old one was knackered and air bag light was permanently on!!)....women!!!

lol, thats always the way fella, i always seem to get some place when they've just sold the last whatever it is i went in for!! :shutit: :lol::lol: must be rubbing off to you now matey. :hehe:

anyhow, wil pm you when i know what's happening this weekend. still waiting for her car back from the mini dealer. got 2 new fronts and a new diagnostic pretensioner cable (as old one was knackered and air bag light was permanently on!!)....women!!!

Told you mate, you should just give the MINI to me and i,ll give it a good home :lol:

Told you mate, you should just give the MINI to me and i,ll give it a good home :lol:

lol, i'll run it by her mate. see what se reckons :lol::lol:

she wants an MR2 now, so it'll be going in the new year. dunno wheher she'll get on with the MR2, but its her choice, her money etc. i just don't want ear-ache in 6 months time :lol::whistling:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links