Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Air Scoop

Mr Mole

lol, thats always the way fella, i always seem to get some place when they've just sold the last whatever it is i went in for!! :shutit: :lol::lol: must be rubbing off to you now matey. :hehe:

anyhow, wil pm you when i know what's happening this weekend. still waiting for her car back from the mini dealer. got 2 new fronts and a new diagnostic pretensioner cable (as old one was knackered and air bag light was permanently on!!)....women!!!

Told you mate, you should just give the MINI to me and i,ll give it a good home :lol:

lol, i'll run it by her mate. see what se reckons :lol::lol:

she wants an MR2 now, so it'll be going in the new year. dunno wheher she'll get on with the MR2, but its her choice, her money etc. i just don't want ear-ache in 6 months time :lol::whistling:

You could always borrow the MR2 for track days mate :winky:

lol, thats always the way fella, i always seem to get some place when they've just sold the last whatever it is i went in for!! :shutit: :lol::lol: must be rubbing off to you now matey. :hehe:

anyhow, wil pm you when i know what's happening this weekend. still waiting for her car back from the mini dealer. got 2 new fronts and a new diagnostic pretensioner cable (as old one was knackered and air bag light was permanently on!!)....women!!!

Told you mate, you should just give the MINI to me and i,ll give it a good home :lol:

she wants an MR2 now, so it'll be going in the new year. dunno wheher she'll get on with the MR2, but its her choice, her money etc. i just don't want ear-ache in 6 months time :lol::whistling:

never thought of that. good idea mate!!!

its the new shape one though, not the older shape. more girly, but good for the track i guess.....

its the new shape one though, not the older shape. more girly, but good for the track i guess.....

Yeh and they do a turbo/SC conversion for it IIRC :whistling:

Yeh and they do a turbo/SC conversion for it IIRC :whistling:

nice.......i'll get looking into that....... :whistling: