Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Mugged Last Night Pda/phone Stolen

DJ Wozza

Guest inicol63

Sorry to hear your bad luck mate.

Glad your ok so keep your chin up.

I hope you see them in a dark alley one day....

Take care a stay away from that red light area lol...

Ian

takes some brave men to tackle our Wozza !

not really mate, my DJ Bag is very heavy & there was 2 of them plus my mind was elsewhere.....

I was going to go back tonight with some of my mates who are on the door :megaangry: , but I thought better

of it as I think I'm better off working in bars :D rather than being behind them :tsktsk:

BTW

My new cheapie Motorola sux, it took me nearly 10 minutes earlier to send a "how are u pal ?" message

(seriously :o)

Glad you're well pal, I got done by something similar by a couple of Bulgarian birds a few years back, unfortunately I didn't realise what was going on so thought they were trying to grab my bellend so threw my arms in the arm and told em to "touch it" - unfortunately they got my phone as well.

Hey look on the brightside at least these two blokes didn't touch your bellend - maybe that's what they were after but got the wrong thing that was fat and chunky - ie you Windows mobile device :lol:

On a serious note hope whatever was bothering you before wasn't too serious. Take care mate and hope you're good.

Damn that's crazy, to be honest haven't heard of that mugging method but will be more aware of it from now on..........where were you in central london?

Glad you're ok, but I can understand how annoying it must be........hope they get what's coming :tsktsk:

:tsktsk: holes.......as much as it is an inconvenience to lose the phone, just glad you werent left lying in the gutter mate. Its a sad state that we live in in at the moment where these cowards hide behind guns and knives :angry:

Getting mugged sucks a few thiungs i've learn't are:-

Maglite's are good for lighting your way down dark streets, i used to carry one on my nightbus when i'd have £300 of takings cause work were too stingy to pay to leave depot door open so i could cash up at 4am in a place with no CCTV...

and get trousers with Zip-up pockets it seems like a pain but it's quiet hard to undo them and nick something.

Mate , couldn't believe it , feel better since we spoke on the dog , apparently this is happening all over Town , its organised gangs mostly all immigrants , s'not good watched a prog on it and there's £200k p/a from our economy going awol cos of it .

main thing is your in one bit bud , ya can buy another phone ............ only 1 you .

If ya do get any info give us a tinkle eh !!

Seeya soon mate

Paul .