Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Top Gear

Hello all,

Sorry been a few weeks since my last post in this thread so questions asked of me are quite a few posts before this.

Anyway, the suspention. - Yes it can be a bit hard if you drive on bumpy town roads - but I really couldn't care less. It is not as if it is too much - it's just more bumpy than some other luxury cars - but it is a sport suspension.

As for the number plate ( LEX 15F ) i managed to pick it up from just over £1000 all in so happy with that ...and it look excellent on the ISF as you can imagine (and only a tiny weeney bit of spacing to make it more LEX ISF on the back so plod don't get upset. Just need to sell my "L3XS F" (or L3X :SF is the screws are in the right place) plate now

Now, clarkeson - you get on my tits! - it's all been said before but get a grip man - the gears can be used in 3 modes and they do exactly what you want in manual flappies and trip tronic. in full auto they change like any other auto does.

He seemed to forget the radar controlled crash avoidance, radar cruise control, colour rear parking camera e.t.c which when you add all the toys up, make an M3 look like woolies toy section (nearly empty and full of 1990's technology.

Clarkeson - start doind reviews again and tell people about the car - not just how fast they go (fifth gear will help you learn how)

The ISF is fast enough thank you. Would I have an M3 if the ISF didn't exist - NO - never...too many on the road, not exclusive enough. I'd rather have some Aston (even though they are slower than the ISF round TG track (another point missed by mister i love aston clarkeson).

Agree with all about the car, but we all need to lighten up about Top Gear. It is just a car-based entertainment show, and I don't think anything they do is serious or taken that way :tomato:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fair point well made.

So it'd be good to see 20 ISFs parked up / driving along together...think of the noise as we all gently "marrrrr marrrr" down the road lol.

So when we going cruising???

Hello

Interesting read people! :D

Just to add, Top Gear Magazine ( Jan 2009) has had a bad experience with dealers with their long term IS-F and the Mag is looking for feedback from owners lexus .isf@bbc.co.uk

Edit: I think it is looking for feedback about Lexus dealers in general, not just IS-F specific.

Cheers

Greig

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links