Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Real Man Utd Fans

Damer

Please no abuse from fans of other teams.

I have a pair of season tickets at Old Trafford, great seats, best in the house, North Stand

just right on the half way line.

Increasingly because of work and family (and golf :crybaby: ) and my dads ill health (thats another good football story!) can't always use them. Tonight is an example, planned to go but family duty calls so can't go.

I want to extend my circle of trusted people I can "share" my tickets with. Anyone interested please let me know by PM.

I am no fly by night fan, my daughter is the 4th generation of my family to sit in these seats so they are very precious to me I am not selling them just hoping to find people trust worthy people who might be able to use them when I can't.

Cheers!

Sorry to be clear I should add when I said "not selling" I mean't I want to retain control of the tickets but will allow people to use them at face value.

I am not a tout trying to make money just trying to spread the love :sick:

But there are ocassions like tonight at very short notice I would rather they were used by appreciative people rather than have empty seats.

do they come with free prawn sandwiches :winky:

'fraid not but get in with the crowd around you might get "special" coffee. (so long as you are not driving :winky: )

Sorry to be clear I should add when I said "not selling" I mean't I want to retain control of the tickets but will allow people to use them at face value.

I am not a tout trying to make money just trying to spread the love :sick:

But there are ocassions like tonight at very short notice I would rather they were used by appreciative people rather than have empty seats.

its nice of you mate as its not always easy to get tickets

Its a great offer, i'm on a spurs forum where we used to do that, till Spurs themselves got hold of the moderators and warned them to stop it.

Well gutted me, now you have to join the ticket club at its lowest level to get last chance of tickets. i only want to go to 5-6 games a season (the ones in the northwest area) so i'm not a bout to do that.

It also helped foreign members get tickets for home games when they came over on holiday.

Stav

Its a great offer, i'm on a spurs forum where we used to do that, till Spurs themselves got hold of the moderators and warned them to stop it.

Well gutted me, now you have to join the ticket club at its lowest level to get last chance of tickets. i only want to go to 5-6 games a season (the ones in the northwest area) so i'm not a bout to do that.

It also helped foreign members get tickets for home games when they came over on holiday.

Stav

:offtopic:

I really believe most football fans behave and just want to enjoy the game. At the Celtic game last week we had Celtic fans sat with us, no hassles, MOST people just want to enjoy the agme it is the idiots who let everyone else down. I took a West Brom fan as well last week. No worries.

Stav

:offtopic:

I really believe most football fans behave and just want to enjoy the game. At the Celtic game last week we had Celtic fans sat with us, no hassles, MOST people just want to enjoy the agme it is the idiots who let everyone else down. I took a West Brom fan as well last week. No worries.

Great offer mate, as Man U are my second team, i'd love to take you up on it, but in my line of work it's hard to get w/ends & evenings off,

Good luck on Wednesday, although i dont think you'll need it :winky:

That is a wonderful offer! :) I would be interested, but like yourself depends on time and my work commitments. Are the season tickets for league matches only or is it Champions League too?

Thanks,

Anees (Greater MANCHESTER :P) :lol:

That is a wonderful offer! :) I would be interested, but like yourself depends on time and my work commitments. Are the season tickets for league matches only or is it Champions League too?

Thanks,

Anees (Greater MANCHESTER :P) :lol:

Thanks to the Glazers they are season tickets for League, FA Cup, Leauge Cup and Europe.

there used to be a bit on Man U's website that let you say when you couldn't use the ticket and someone else could buy the seat off you using paypal etc.

I'll see if i can find a link for you, my mate lives down here and has a season ticket and doesn't make every game cause of the 400 miles round trip and has made a few bob back using it.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links