Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Mph And Top Gear Live

Thommo

1/2 an hour to go at work then off to MPH and Top Gear live at Earls Court should be a good night beer, nice cars (no driving) and Top Gear show, life is good.

Wish I was going to this,looks like that will be one GREAT night out

been to the last 2 MPH shows but not going this year. unfortunately i saw hardly any difference between the last one and the one before. The first time i went it was a great day out, but it was just too 'same-ey' kinda thing last year.

hope u had a good time though matey. the show is normally very good and the land rover course is worth a visit....

The show was really good, they really go for it, you don't realise how skillful Russ Swift and the boys are until you see them doing what they do in such a tight space. Some lovely cars at the show as well, but we were too jarred to even think about the Land Rover course but it did look like fun

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links