Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Supercharger Fitting Party

Mr Mole

The Supercharger fitting party/ meet in Peterhead is going to be Friday 21'st of November. :yahoo: (not sure of the time yet)

Going so far is---

Stav

Gord

Chris

Bobby

Steve

And of course Me Mr Mole :lol::lol:

Please add your name to the Party List.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Don't forget to make sure that someone takes and posts pics ! :D

Chris is taking his camera with him and he is very good at taking excelent pics :winky:

And I can also post pics now so you never know :whistling:

That is a fair old distance lol 650mile 14h round trip :(

Well we are going abroad mate :whistling:

If i go to Peterhead from my house its 892 miles for the round trip and 16.5 hrs :crybaby:

Would any of you guys pm me Mr Moles addy please :)

I will, and mine, if thats if you still coming with me ?

That is a fair old distance lol 650mile 14h round trip :(

Well we are going abroad mate :whistling:

If i go to Peterhead from my house its 892 miles for the round trip and 16.5 hrs :crybaby:

Would any of you guys pm me Mr Moles addy please :)

I will, and mine, if thats if you still coming with me ?

Yes mate if that still ok with you?

Shall we see if Maneesh can get us some cheap flights :lol:

Might be cheaper in Aztec's IS lol

Or Steve's BMW 320d or Pug 406hdi :winky:

Gord, you know you are the only person to have driven my BMW 330D apart from me, so I'd have no problem with you taking that if I didn't need it that weekend (have to take family out to Leciester that weekend and its the cheapest car to do it in!) :) The reason I trust you with my car is because you're not related to me! :lol: :lol:

Pug 406 Diesel and having to drive all that way = :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Might be cheaper in Aztec's IS lol

Or Steve's BMW 320d or Pug 406hdi :winky:

Gord, you know you are the only person to have driven my BMW 330D apart from me, so I'd have no problem with you taking that if I didn't need it that weekend (have to take family out to Leciester that weekend and its the cheapest car to do it in!) :) The reason I trust you with my car is because you're not related to me! :lol: :lol:

Pug 406 Diesel and having to drive all that way = :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

You sure im not related ? as that 2nd hand car salesman that you got the mini from seemed to think so :lol:

You could always go to Leciester in style, in the Audi :P

You sure im not related ? as that 2nd hand car salesman that you got the mini from seemed to think so :lol:

You could always go to Leciester in style, in the Audi :P

He just thinks that because we both have a similar obsession with cars which he doesn't understand. Anyway - I've got a bit of a tan compared to you..... :winky:

Go to Leciester in the Audi..........hmm lets see..............21 - 28mpg Vs 50 - 60mpg............. :P Also according to Top Gear all the c*cks now drive Audi's............. :lol:

@Mr Mole - good of you to cover the fuel costs. I take it you have shares in BP/Shell then? :whistling:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links