Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Supercharger Fitting Party

Mr Mole

been out in her yet adrian :P?

I could answer that but Mrs. Mole whould give me a trip to the dentist :lol:

:lol::lol: Wozza, wont tell Mrs Mole about that comment mate.

Dan yes just home from work and had a great drive home.

Dont know if I was expecting to much but was not as fast as I thought it would be.

I've only been out in Rod's one for a short drive,and that was a long time ago, so nothing realy to compare it too.

But yes I'm very very happy with it. Might ask Steve to come for a drive in it to see what he thinks compared to when it was on his one. :whistling: Love the noise you get :excl::excl:

You will still need the rubber for the intake Mr Mole :D

Gord do you think that will make much difference mate ?

please please say yes :lol: :lol:

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant believe you cant remember the spin in my Lex i remember it like yesterday lol I hope yer chicks crack we smirkin haha and tyres are reed raw haha

dont expect the rest of you to understand haha

all the best Adrian and hope you have trouble free driving and satisfaction Pal.

I cant believe you cant remember the spin in my Lex i remember it like yesterday lol I hope yer chicks crack we smirkin haha and tyres are reed raw haha

all the best Adrian and hope you have trouble free driving and satisfaction Pal.

Cheers Rod, did the pics make you a bit hame sick

I can remember the spin but think my memory is gane a bit noo

Mr Mole, you know the 1st pub you took us in, that had refit ? well my lad did all the electrics, small world mate :winky:

Mr Mole, you know the 1st pub you took us in, that had refit ? well my lad did all the electrics, small world mate :winky:

Well if you knew that before he could have came up for a drink with us and if he was staying up here we would have gave him free digs. If he is ever up here again you will know to tell him so mate

Dont know if I was expecting to much but was not as fast as I thought it would be.

I've only been out in Rod's one for a short drive,and that was a long time ago, so nothing realy to compare it too.

But yes I'm very very happy with it. Might ask Steve to come for a drive in it to see what he thinks compared to when it was on his one. :whistling: Love the noise you get :excl::excl:

If you get a hold of the rubber bit i'll pop over sometime to help fit it, check all the hose clips & go for a spin to see what like :)

Steve.

If you get a hold of the rubber bit i'll pop over sometime to help fit it, check all the hose clips & go for a spin to see what like :)

Steve.

And we could also swap the under tray over if you want mate