Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Supercharger Fitting Party

Mr Mole

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm soooooo sorry for staying sooooooo far away.

Stav think you should stay the night with the rest of the guys

You can share a bed with Gord :rolleyes:

I think i might mate if thats ok, just got to convince the missus i'm not off with some other woman lol

As for setting off, prob want to be there for 12 so have to be a 5o'clock set off for me, can meet you two at Gretna if you want?

Stav

I think i might mate if thats ok, just got to convince the missus i'm not off with some other woman lol

As for setting off, prob want to be there for 12 so have to be a 5o'clock set off for me, can meet you two at Gretna if you want?

Stav

You want to get married tooo :lol: Take the missus and have a right old party :D

Anyone know what time we setting off :question:

Not sure mate, as i'll have to leave quite a bit earlier to get up to your place as your 72 miles away from me :unsure:

Then another 7hrs drive, so what time you think Chris :question:

Thursday by the look of it mate :crybaby:

If i got to yours at 5am with the 7hr drive we should be there about 12pm but i could get to yours earlier mate depending on what time your happy with? :unsure:

Stav

So you want to share a bed with Gord :unsure::lol::lol:

Ok need to get well stocked up for the party .

So what dose everyone eat and drink?

Dont want to get things in if you's dont like them so some ideas would be great!!!!!!!!

Stav

Dont want to get things in if you's dont like them so some ideas would be great!!!!!!!!

Red Bull by the sounds of it mate :whistling: me and Gord will need it just to stay awake :whistling:

Not sure mate, as i'll have to leave quite a bit earlier to get up to your place as your 72 miles away from me :unsure:

If i got to yours at 5am with the 7hr drive we should be there about 12pm but i could get to yours earlier mate depending on what time your happy with? :unsure:

Thats fine Chris 5am set-off :duh:

Mr Mole............stella and chips :D

Stav

Red Bull by the sounds of it mate :whistling: me and Gord will need it just to stay awake :whistling:

yes ok thats the first thing on the list.

I drove down to JAE this year none stop with the help of Red Bull :winky:

OK mate so thats about 3.30 for me :crybaby:

Yeh Stella and chips are fine with me too :D

:

You all know Mrs Mole and its not just going to be Stella and CHIPS. :excl:

:

Stella & chips & nice cake or two :D

:

Ok mate i'll have ,

A nice prawn cocktail for starters followed by cracked lobster on a bed of lettuce with marie rose sauce and cherry tomatoes followed by a nice cake or two and a stella or am i going a bit over the top now :whistling::lol:

Adrian, whats the overall plan for this party. Do Gord, Chris, Stav arrive on the Friday at noon (ish) fit the s/c then go on the lash & hit the high spots of Peterheed. Still ok if I join you all, not sure what sleeping accommodation available ;-) if any. Then is everyone heading home on the Saturday....or have I got it wrong ?

Cheers

Bobby

Adrian, whats the overall plan for this party. Do Gord, Chris, Stav arrive on the Friday at noon (ish) fit the s/c then go on the lash & hit the high spots of Peterheed. Still ok if I join you all, not sure what sleeping accommodation available ;-) if any. Then is everyone heading home on the Saturday....or have I got it wrong ?

Cheers

Bobby

I think thats the plan Bobby.

Cheers

Bobby

I think thats the plan Bobby.

Yes think thats right Bobby, unless I can preswade everyone to stay Saturday night also :whistling:

You could crash at mine mate but have not thought about sleeping arrangments yet,will just see what hapens at the time mate.

No point getting a B&B if you are drunk anyway. Once you are ****** you'll sleep anywhere.

Will PM you my address mate

Cheers

Bobby

Bobby, will be really nice to see you again mate :D

Cheers Adrian I will stick a sleeping bag in the car & see what happens. Be good to catch up with the southern faction again :-)

Got your PM so will plan to meet you all at your gaff late afternoon on the Friday, I'll bring a bottle of malt just to get the pary started !!

Cheers

Bobby