Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Supercharger Fitting Party

Mr Mole

Flipping Aberdeen & its speed bumps.....

Car has burst a front spring so off to the garage today & trying to source some TTE springs to replace the current ones. Hoping the local Toyota/Lexus garage can find me some quick or my trip to PH is in jeopardy.

:(

Thats not good news Bobby.

You could put back on the original ones at the front to keep you on the road.

Or you could stand at the side of the road with your thumb out when a Lexus drives past going to Peterhead.

When you going to know if they can get you the TTE spings ??

Sadly the originals are long gone, no word back from Lexus Aberdeen on the TTE's. Phones checkpoint & they might be able to get Teins in a couple of days, so holding out for better news from Lexus.

Thumbing to PH.......mmmmm :duh: never knwo who might "pick me up"

Are you on the way Bobby, sort of will i be passing your place ? i dont mind collecting you :D

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sourced some Eibach's & Lexus still checking for TTE so a solution is in hand just getting them fitted in time. So Gord when you leaving the warmth of the south & travelling North, you do pass through Aberdden on the way to the frozen North.

Cheers

Bobby

Sourced some Eibach's & Lexus still checking for TTE so a solution is in hand just getting them fitted in time. So Gord when you leaving the warmth of the south & travelling North, you do pass through Aberdden on the way to the frozen North.

Cheers

Bobby

Bobby I'd like you to know that the sun is out here in Peterhead.

And all you need is a T shirt and sunglasses today :whistling:

Cheers

Bobby

Hello Bobby :D We should be leaving Gords about 5am from what i know so far? i'm leaving my house at 3.30am to get up to Gords :blink: Be good to see you again mate and sorry to see you have a problem with your lex so hope its sorted mate :)

:offtopic: Chris what day are heading back down south? just wondering as i'm only about 5 mins from Jct26 on the M6 so if your heading past you could pick that exhaust up.

Pm me your addy if you would Andy and i'll see if i can pop over to you mate :D

Will do mate and my Mobile, what day are you heading back?

Have a good journey North chaps & catch up with you all tomorrow. Adrian will not sleep tonight, he'll be all a quiver with excitement.

Yes Guy have a safe trip up here and watch out for the speed cameras on the way up.

Wont be sleeping tonight will be up all night making cakes. You all thought it was Mrs Mole but it was realy me :whistling::lol: :lol:

Have a good journey North chaps & catch up with you all tomorrow. Adrian will not sleep tonight, he'll be all a quiver with excitement.

Yes Guy have a safe trip up here and watch out for the speed cameras on the way up.

Wont be sleeping tonight will be up all night making cakes. You all thought it was Mrs Mole but it was realy me :whistling::lol: :lol:

Yep mate see you tomorrow, just collected my transport for the trip up north, its French :duh:

Yeah I'm excited too and I'm not even there lol. Hope everyone got up there (or is getting up there) safely (and back). Can't wait to see the pics !

Mr Mole you must feel like Christmas has come early this year ! :D

me and stav where at brechin at the same time.had a drive up to stoney where I sadly had to tuurn off.have fun guys

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links