Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Meet In The South

LEX11S

Hi all i live in bournemouth (dorset) was wondering if anyone in the south would like to do a meet?

As i know some of us here dont want to drive all the way up north bit far to go !

There is a car club round where i live that my friend runs we all meet up on a friday night at about

8.00pm and stay till about 11.00pm have a good laugh and a chat

we have a good relationship with the police and allow us to meet there.

If not then we can arrange to meet somewhere else?

If anyone is interested please feel free to contact me on here or give me a ring on 07789991387

Thanks Matt

*********MEET THIS FRIDAY 14/11/08 AT BRANKSOME 8PM*************

ANYONE IS WELCOME!!!!!

PLEASE COULD YOU PUT NAMES DOWN SO I KNOW WHO IS COMING THANKS

matt

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all i live in bournemouth (dorset) was wondering if anyone in the south would like to do a meet?

As i know some of us here dont want to drive all the way up north bit far to go !

There is a car club round where i live that my friend runs we all meet up on a friday night at about

8.00pm and stay till about 11.00pm have a good laugh and a chat

we have a good relationship with the police and allow us to meet there.

If not then we can arrange to meet somewhere else?

If anyone is interested please feel free to contact me on here or give me a ring on 07789991387

Thanks Matt

Happy to meet up, Bournemouth's good for me, or I was thinking of setting up a meet somewhere like Cadnam so that its not too far from Salisbury or Southampton and not too bad a run down the M3 for others?

Yeah good idea if you want we are meeting up tonight if you want to come down and

have a chat about would be nice to meet a lexus owner! lets see were people are going to come from and work out a place from there?

and a night or day to meet?

Can't make tonight, Halloween Party.

I am down in Torquay for a couple of days from Saturday, but will be back in Bournemouth Tuesday evening.

Ok meet up next week or next friday if you want? dont mind

Can't make tonight, Halloween Party.

I am down in Torquay for a couple of days from Saturday, but will be back in Bournemouth Tuesday evening.

Ok meet up next week or next friday if you want? dont mind

OK catch up with you on Tuesday\Wednesday

I like Bournmouth, i was thinking of doing a LOC London to Bournemouth run next summer, like we did with the Brighton run.

Maybe you could help us find a suitable meeting point, nearer the time.

Im just over in Southampton and you count me in for a Bournemouth meet :D Let me know when its going on and i will pop on over :P

Jason :P

Yeah will do Going to have a think next week with Raykhan and think of a day or night?

but will let you know!

Im just over in Southampton and you count me in for a Bournemouth meet :D Let me know when its going on and i will pop on over :P

Yeah will do Going to have a think next week with Raykhan and think of a day or night?

but will let you know!

Im in mate, workload depending :) just let me know when and what day :)

J dot lockyer at gmail dot com

Sorry mate, just back on the site today. Where and when do you want to meet?

Johnboy if you want to organise a London to Bournemouth run I shall make my beach hut available for the afternoon\evening and sort out some BBq's etc.

Sorry mate, just back on the site today. Where and when do you want to meet?

Johnboy if you want to organise a London to Bournemouth run I shall make my beach hut available for the afternoon\evening and sort out some BBq's etc.

Hi mate yeah me too only got back today from working away!

did you want to meet up thursday or friday?

the beach hut thing thats a good idea!

Next week maybe better for me, but I am starting a new job in London on Monday so don't know what sort of time I will be getting back.

Why don't we just pick a venue and a date and time and run with that.

I shall start the ball rolling.

I am suggesting a Wednesday Night.

Venue, well should it be in Bournemouth? Poole? Ringwood? Cadnam?

Those from slightly further afield I would welcome your thoughts and suggestions.

Next week is good for me, any day and location, other than Poole as thats a bit of a journey. I can meet you guys in Bournemouth or wherever

Did you want to do it next friday as the carpark my friends club meets in is very large and the police dont mind us being there

as they know who we are! (not in a bad way) and its in bournemouth. jason you can meet me in bournemouth and follow me there?

Next week is good for me, any day and location, other than Poole as thats a bit of a journey. I can meet you guys in Bournemouth or wherever

Did you want to do it next friday as the carpark my friends club meets in is very large and the police dont mind us being there

as they know who we are! (not in a bad way) and its in bournemouth. jason you can meet me in bournemouth and follow me there?

Yes thats fine by me, what carpark is it as i might now it???

In a place called branksome about 5 mins away from bournemouth town center!

Souns familiar but not certain where it is, i can meet you somewhere else or if you have a postcode for the main meet place???

Jason :)

In a place called branksome about 5 mins away from bournemouth town center!

Do you know bournemouth well? if you do did you want to meet me out side the pavilion? (its on westover road)

This is a postcode for comet it faces the car park we are in :- BH12 1DN

My phone number is at the top take it with you then can ring me if you get a little lost!

:D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links