Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Open Pit Lane Track Day At Brands Hatch 28/1/2009

Dave-Ellen

Javelin,who ran the Barkston Heath day, are doing a full track day at Brands Hatch on 28/1/2009 (TBC)

Will be on the Indy circuit.

They have offered me a deal if I can get a group of you along............

Can you list below if your are interested ?

Nothings binding yet.

By Open pit lane....you can just keep driving round all day..........great fun.

I met you at Barkson the other week ( Doug, shared drive with Rich Red 165 celica ) and you mentioned this then, i am the events organiser for ADL racing and i currently have about 6 members interested in this track day also including myself and Rich.

If your still ok for us to tag onto this it would be great. We have all had track experience and know the score on behavour and we will be your clubs guests and act as such. Hopefully we will help with numbers and assist in getting the event going.

If you can let me know if your ok with us coming i will get members saving/preping so that i can collect payment when due to get it to you ASAP.

Cheers Doug

I met you at Barkson the other week ( Doug, shared drive with Rich Red 165 celica ) and you mentioned this then, i am the events organiser for ADL racing and i currently have about 6 members interested in this track day also including myself and Rich.

If your still ok for us to tag onto this it would be great. We have all had track experience and know the score on behavour and we will be your clubs guests and act as such. Hopefully we will help with numbers and assist in getting the event going.

If you can let me know if your ok with us coming i will get members saving/preping so that i can collect payment when due to get it to you ASAP.

Cheers Doug

would be great

:question:

howdy on your tack days does if have to be a lexus as i wish not to put mine on the track .

but may i put my honda crx on track, still japanish .

it is quick , so i could understand if you say no , as this little thing goes past you big lads.

anyway good to have fresh blood on track .

if yes , whats the cost , deposite, time of arrival , drives registration and meeting, gp track or not.

many thanks

ac

:question:

howdy on your tack days does if have to be a lexus as i wish not to put mine on the track .

but may i put my honda crx on track, still japanish .

it is quick , so i could understand if you say no , as this little thing goes past you big lads.

anyway good to have fresh blood on track .

if yes , whats the cost , deposite, time of arrival , drives registration and meeting, gp track or not.

many thanks

ac

its the indy circuit

Hi,

so do we know the % chance of this happening as numbers look low?

I have 5 people that are interested but as time ticks on they may drop out if they dont know if its a go or no go event.

I can see why people are not doing it though bit close to christmas and all that..

cheers....

Hi,

I have 5 people that are interested but as time ticks on they may drop out if they dont know if its a go or no go event.

I can see why people are not doing it though bit close to christmas and all that..

cheers....

100% a goer

Hi,

cheers....

100% a goer

Awesome :D do we know final prices etc yet ?

• 4 weeks later...

This sounds great !

I would be really up for this. Must i register the car now, or can i do that on the day? I have a Track Car, but it has run out of MOT, and needs some bits replaing, so not sure if it will make it or not.

If it's not ready, i'll just take the IS.

Is that link with discount only fort LOC Memebers, or could I pass it onto a friend, that might come along too?

And is any one else getting a Garage for the day ?