Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

December Ace Cafe Lexus Meet

DJ Wozza

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All,

If you can remember to email me / message me I'll bring along my ISF as there seems not to be one listed in the turn out which is a shame....Looks like a good event....

ps...anyone know any car mod'ing companies to have a little play with the ISF for me...just a small few tasteful changes...preferably in the southampton / portsmouth area??? :whistling:

Loony I can speak for all LOC Members when I say it would be fantastic to have an IS-F there mate :D :D :D

Ace Cafe website

Details of the Ace Cafe (if you have never been there before)

Ace Cafe London

Ace Corner

North Circular Road (junction Heather Park Drive)

Stonebridge

London

NW10 7UD

Tel: 020 8961 1000

GPS Coordinates

N 51:32:26 (51.540455)

W 0:16:43 (-0.278664)

From where you are, use the M3 then follow the signs for the North Circular....

Travelling clockwise on the North Circular Road:

Take the first exit after Hanger Lane - signposted for Park Royal -

turn left at the traffic lights & immediately right onto the old North Circular Road.

The Ace is 100 yards on the left (junction Heather Park Drive).

See you there (from 11am onwards) Saturday 20th December :D

There might be a few from up North in the morning as it's the LOC Christmas Party day,

Stav & others will be coming for the Ace Cafe first then back to Milton Keynes later for the Party :D

Would like to come to this one but not with the car.

Going to the Xmas party but coming down on the train.

If I was to try and get the train down to the meet what station would we go to ??

And if that could be arranged would anyone give the mole family a lift to the Xmas party??

Just an idea I was thinking about instead of just going all that way and missing another great meet!!!!

There might be a few from up North in the morning as it's the LOC Christmas Party day,

Stav & others will be coming for the Ace Cafe first then back to Milton Keynes later for the Party :D

Would like to come to this one but not with the car.

Going to the Xmas party but coming down on the train.

If I was to try and get the train down to the meet what station would we go to ??

And if that could be arranged would anyone give the mole family a lift to the Xmas party??

Just an idea I was thinking about instead of just going all that way and missing another great meet!!!!

Cant see any probs giving you a lift over mate if you can get there :D

Oh and if i make it :P

If Chris could pick you up from Milton Keynes Railway Station, then bring you down & back again ?

(all depending on if he can attend :o)

If not, train to London (Euston ?) then a train or tube (Bakerloo Line) to Stonebridge Park

Cheers for that Wozza just have to convince Mrs Mole about it.

:offtopic: Did you get that message I just sent you :question:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links