Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

December Ace Cafe Lexus Meet

DJ Wozza

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

me neither.wozza,i best be on the crimbo card list.lol

me and cho going out in central london after the meet if anyone is interested in meeting up and sinkin a few drinks in a few classy joints.

me neither.wozza,i best be on the crimbo card list.lol

me and cho going out in central london after the meet if anyone is interested in meeting up and sinkin a few drinks in a few classy joints.

Me im intrested, Steve may be coming down if he has the time :D

You stopping in London for the night mate if not we can have a room full at MK :lol:

You never know how thing might go mate :D you would have to ring work for me, tell them what ever :whistling: as im working on the sunday :blink:

If there's one thing I can do it's a wicked phone voice Mr Hutch :D Need to have some Stella and catch up sometime if not Sat :D

It's getting closer to this date so thought I'd look how far away it is, 108 miles. I may pop down but cant promise anything I'm pretty poor getting up in time for work on weekdays, nearly no chance on Sat but would be great to be in a huge meet like this hehe

just come along mate, 11am onwards :D

Re: all members attending, all the information you need is on the first page of this thread on how to get there

and times etc.

Also can all members please remember this from the first page

The food @ the Ace Cafe is very very good, and Hot & Cold Drinks are available all day.

However please bear in mind they rely on food & drink sales for their income, if you wish to eat elsewhere,

please do not bring take away's to the Ace Cafe/Car Park (or rubbish from take away's & use the Ace Cafe's bins),

if you do you will be asked to leave (which is fair comment as it is disrespectful to our hosts).

hello people i think i'de like to join ,is that ok to come late because of my work :shutit:

CAR: is200 sport edition

MODIFICATION

Carbon fibre front lip GT edition

Carbon fibre side skirts GT edition

Carbon fibre bonnet viper edition

Carbon fibre rear lip GT edition

Carbon fibre spoiler Grand touring Edition

HKS Super Drager Exhaust

Full TRD badges

Red caliper with TRD

TEIN Super Street suspension

HID Light

see you there brothers :lol:

hello people i think i'de like to join ,is that ok to come late because of my work :shutit:

CAR: is200 sport edition

MODIFICATION

carbon fibre front lip GT edition

carbon fibre side skirts GT edition

carbon fibre bonnet viper edition

carbon fibre rear lip GT edition

carbon fibre spoiler Grand touring Edition

HKS Super Drager Exhaust

full TRD badges

red caliper with TRD

see you there brothers :lol:

cant wait to see this