Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

December Ace Cafe Lexus Meet

DJ Wozza

Hi all,

as mentioned above this is the next Offical Lexus Meet @ the Ace Cafe Saturday 20th December from 11am till 4pm.

ace5.jpg

More pictures from the last meet can be seen here

I hope we get an even better turn out than last time (which in itself was very very impressive for a Weds eve :D).

There were a few members at their first meet last time, & who would testify they had a great time, so don't

worry if you have never been to a meet before. You are all very welcome :)

Other half's not interested in cars who need to do some last minute Christmas shopping can be dropped nearby

(Brent Cross) for some retail therapy.

The food @ the Ace Cafe is very very good, and Hot & Cold Drinks are available all day.

However please bear in mind they rely on food & drink sales for their income, if you wish to eat elsewhere,

please do not bring take away's to the Ace Cafe/Car Park (or rubbish from take away's & use the Ace Cafe's bins),

if you do you will be asked to leave (which is fair comment as it is disrespectful to our hosts).

With a good turnout some more meets will be arranged for the warmer months on the way !!

Ace Cafe website

Details of the Ace Cafe (if you have never been there before)

Ace Cafe London

Ace Corner

North Circular Road (junction Heather Park Drive)

Stonebridge

London

NW10 7UD

Tel: 020 8961 1000

GPS Coordinates

N 51:32:26 (51.540455)

W 0:16:43 (-0.278664)

By Road

Travelling anti-clockwise on the North Circular Road:

Take the second exit - signposted for Park Royal -

after the traffic lights at Brentfields Road (where you'll see Ikea and McDonalds) .

Turn right, then right again onto the old North Circular Road. The Ace is 100 yards on the left.

Travelling clockwise on the North Circular Road:

Take the first exit after Hanger Lane - signposted for Park Royal -

turn left at the traffic lights & immediately right onto the old North Circular Road.

The Ace is 100 yards on the left.

Hope to see you all there, any questions, please post or send me a PM.

Regards

Wozza

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic