Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Yokohama A041's

kam05

Hi,

Going to be replacing my tyres (all 4) next week and have come across Yokohama A041's. Been doing some research online and it turns out that these are OE fit for Lexus cars. Question is anyone here has/had Yokohama A041 tyres on their Lexus. Were they any good? What are they like in the wet/dry conditions? How quickly/slowly do they wear out?

Otherwise I'll be buying Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetrics, have heard good things about them.

I'm also open to alternatives as well, looking to spend £100-£120 a corner.

Thanks

Hi,

Going to be replacing my tyres (all 4) next week and have come across Yokohama A041's. Been doing some research online and it turns out that these are OE fit for Lexus cars. Question is anyone here has/had Yokohama A041 tyres on their Lexus. Were they any good? What are they like in the wet/dry conditions? How quickly/slowly do they wear out?

Otherwise I'll be buying Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetrics, have heard good things about them.

Thanks

Tony from WIM is doing some good deals on standard size Toyo tyres for the lexus :D

I have have had A041s on my Celica and they were pretty good, dry and wet. Have also run Para II Yokos on the Lexus and was impressed, thou wear quite quickly, but thats the trade off with softer grippier rubber!

Though both the F1s and Toys are quality tyres too.

I'd say ya cant go far wrong with any of those 4!

Hi,

Thanks

Tony from WIM is doing some good deals on standard size Toyo tyres for the lexus :D

Toyo offered all their outlets a mad deal but i only had a small time window to buy them, unfortunately interest was delayed and i missed the deal.

Never mind, in these desperate times i'm sure other deals will appear.

Try Camskill, I got my Falken fk452's from them good price and delivered to your door, just need someone to fit them then.

Yeah, was going to buy from Camskill, but no one round where I live/work want to fit tyres that they are not supplying/selling. One place told me "Cost you £40 a tyre to get them fitted by us, coz you got alloys and the tyres going onto alloys have to be fitted using a special machine". Yeah right, special machine being a tyre changer?

Looks like I'll be going for Goodyear Eagle F1 Asy from Blackcircles, waiting for a quote- looks like I might be able to get them for under £100 each (supplied and fitted). Have been quoted anything from £105-£150 for Eagle F1 Asy's.

Try Camskill, I got my Falken fk452's from them good price and delivered to your door, just need someone to fit them then.

Yeah, was going to buy from Camskill, but no one round where I live/work want to fit tyres that they are not supplying/selling. One place told me "Cost you £40 a tyre to get them fitted by us, coz you got alloys and the tyres going onto alloys have to be fitted using a special machine". Yeah right, special machine being a tyre changer?

Looks like I'll be going for Goodyear Eagle F1 Asy from Blackcircles, waiting for a quote- looks like I might be able to get them for under £100 each (supplied and fitted). Have been quoted anything from £105-£150 for Eagle F1 Asy's.

Blimey only cost me £10 a tyre with new valves and balance.

Special machine :lol:

Yeah, made me laugh as well. Was told this by some spotty 18 year old (probably on a training scheme) at a local tyre place (not a big national fast-fit chain).

Yeah, made me laugh as well. Was told this by some spotty 18 year old (probably on a training scheme) at a local tyre place (not a big national fast-fit chain).

I have a special machine, it's called the "BOSS" .... All we do is input the wheel size and it removes/ fits the tyre without any tyre levers... The cost to fit c.o.p tyres on this and balance them inc vat is £12.50.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links