Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Is Convertible

I still think the rear end looks a little bulky, and might just be crazy, but it looks like it's too long past the rear wheels. But yeah think a bigger set of alloys might make it look better, plus maybe a different colour.

Dont like it boot is nearly as long as the bonnet

Looked last night and a 57reg 320i SE, CC can now be had for £24K so £35-36K is just far to much, I think they will end up like the C70 & EOS which are an in between CC's, between the Audi cabriolet and 3 series CC and the likes of the Focus CC and Astra CC

It's trying to complete in a Market where the best car in this type/style is German (BMW 3 conv), so people will largely buy it for 3 reasons - perceived reliability, 'cos they would not buy german or rarity...pricing won't make much difference...unless it's dirt cheap...or much better than the saloon...

It's also going to have fiercer competition from the S5 Cab

http://www.leftlanenews.com/audi-s5-convertible.html

I'm sure it will sell well in USA, which is Lexustera...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links