Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Swedish Is200 Sport

absaloute legend awsome work loved every pic

Thanks mate :) I'm glad you like it

Patrik, as always your pictures are completly stunning mate!

If you don't mind Patrik is it possible to use those photo's you have taken of the dials for future reference to show how good they can look???

Jason :P

Thanks a lot :)

Absolutely, mate. I'm just glad to help. About 2pm tomorrow I will take another picture. I've figured that time it will still be bright enough for the dials to shine and dark enough for them to be visibly lit. We'll see how it goes.

Thanks Patrik, top bloke :D

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Patrik, top bloke :D

No problem Jason, I forgot to bring my camera to work yesterday. Will probably do it this weekend 

it's impressive!!! car looks great! and i think you have skillful hands!

Thank you :) I promise you I didn’t look skillful at all when I fitted the dials, more like scared to death.

So glad Jason fitted mine for me. Would have been a disaster if i had tried. Patrik yours look fantastic however.

I have to admit I found it really hard fitting them, but they turned out nicely in the end. Credits to Jason for this wonderful idea.

My car just passed its MOT!! :D I was a bit worried about my HID system, my strobes, my extra ligths, my rear LED lights and fog lights, and if they would be able to fit their exhaust hose onto my 5” HKS exhaust. The only comment I got was “Nice car!” :)

Hello, very nice Lexus. I like the headlights. The angel eyes there are a lot of diferent one's for sale. With one's did you use?

greating Wout

Hello mate, and thanks :)

I bough my angel eyes here in Sweden, but I think the same ‘model’ is also sold on eBay. This is how they look:

dscn4453rb0.jpg

dscn4468fixvf5.jpg

Platinum ice :)

pc150011nq6.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I have orderd and managed to bild the angel eyes in to my headlights. I also paint the inside black. But can you tel me how you fit the electrick part on to the car. I like the angeleyes connect to the small light, the first stage of the light switsh. I found the light it has two cable's. Do you know with one i connect to the red cable and with one to the black cable of the angel eye's.

thanks Wout, and a fine Christmas

very nicely done there i bet you could of bought another car how much you spent on that

If I had saved all the money I've spent on my car (including bying it) it would be enough to buy an IS250, but then I wouldn't have had this fun.

I have orderd and managed to bild the angel eyes in to my headlights. I also paint the inside black. But can you tel me how you fit the electrick part on to the car. I like the angeleyes connect to the small light, the first stage of the light switsh. I found the light it has two cable's. Do you know with one i connect to the red cable and with one to the black cable of the angel eye's.

thanks Wout, and a fine Christmas

Sorry, I missed this post. I'll get back to you tomorrow, mate.

More sterling work mate.
looking good m8

Thank you! :)

Today I had a lot of spare time, so I started by decorating my front speaker covers.

dsc2617jc1.jpg

Then I realized I would probably have time to replace my rear speakers as well. I drove to Uppsala and bought a set of 6x9 Infinity Kappas.

dsc2620yj8.jpg

This is me, connecting the crossovers. The sheet was there to prevent scratching the car while entering/exiting the boot. Today the temperature reached 15 degrees below zero.

dsc2624mb4.jpg

I didn't take any pictures of the upgrade, but luckily for you I forgot to connect the brake light. Tomorrow I will have to remove the rear seats, head rests, D-pillar covers and the speaker shelf again, just to connect the stupid cable. I will then take a couple of pictures.

Nice pictures and useful threads, nice work !! :D
Yeah, brilliant stuff :)
excellent work
Good job man.

You have done well.

This should be pinned.

What a beauty ! :yahoo:
Very well done :D
Excellent work fella,

Well done

Always loved this car :) so subtle and clean but looks menacing good work Patrik

Thanks a lot guys :) I just figured a few of my pictures could answer some members' questions

Excellent thread and reference.

Looking forward to the retrofit projectors!

Thanks :) So do I. I'm currently looking for a broken IS300 headlight to experiment with. A sponsor of mine have provided me with two 65mm projectors and a D2S Xenon system.

I have also found out who makes the L-tuned front bumper I've fallen in love with... it turns out that it is Toyota Japan, which is both good and bad. Since it's made by Toyota it should fit perfectly, but it's quite expensive. About £750 + shipping from Japan.

This is the bumper I'm very close to buying, I already have the L-tuned rims:

ltunedqo3.jpg

Hi mate, I use to live in New Zealand for quite some time. I still have some friends over there that might be able to get you the Legana front bumper. If you like, search "Altezza" on www.trademe.co.nz (is the eBay versions in NZ) under Auto PArts. If you find anything just send me the link and I will try to get in contact with the seller. I have an account open on TradeMe for quite a while. I think that if you will find something it will comeup much cheaper than getting it from Japan or Toyota. All you have to do is to keep an eye on the website and you will find something. (wrecked cars as well). Thanks

I didn't take any pictures of the upgrade, but luckily for you I forgot to connect the brake light. Tomorrow I will have to remove the rear seats, head rests, D-pillar covers and the speaker shelf again, just to connect the stupid cable. I will then take a couple of pictures.

I never take my rear seats out to remove the parcel shelf, i just remove the pillar covers and head rests and lift the shelf up at the front, unhook the seat belts out of the slots in the shelf and slide it out, takes a few minutes to do :unsure:

Hi mate, I managed to track down a Legana front bumper from NZ. Still interested? It will be 700AUD plus the shipping costs(somewhere around 500 i think...no where near 750quid plus the shipping ). The guy is going to send me some pics if it and find how much it would be to have it sent to Au. Then I will sned it to you. Or I can negociate with the guy to send it straight to you.(It might come up a bit cheaper. Please let me know if you're still interested. I might be able to track down some more...Anyone interested? This one has the fog lights as well. I might get one for me if the price is right.

Probably a group buy?

Can't you pop the Brake Light Housing off and re-connect it ?

It does just pull off from what I remember when my bulb went.

Thanks for the tip, mate :) I tried, but I couldn't find the cable under my shelf.

I never take my rear seats out to remove the parcel shelf, i just remove the pillar covers and head rests and lift the shelf up at the front, unhook the seat belts out of the slots in the shelf and slide it out, takes a few minutes to do :unsure:

I tried that as well. The pillar covers went just fine, but my shelf is somehow helt in place by the rear seat. Anyway, I ended up removing everything and finally got my middle brake light connected again.

This is where I fitted my crossovers, if anyone is interested :)

dsc2633gu4.jpg

Hi mate, I managed to track down a Legana front bumper from NZ. Still interested? It will be 700AUD plus the shipping costs(somewhere around 500 i think...no where near 750quid plus the shipping ). The guy is going to send me some pics if it and find how much it would be to have it sent to Au. Then I will sned it to you. Or I can negociate with the guy to send it straight to you.(It might come up a bit cheaper. Please let me know if you're still interested. I might be able to track down some more...Anyone interested? This one has the fog lights as well. I might get one for me if the price is right.

Probably a group buy?

You just got the world's happiest PM, mate :D

Probably a group buy?

i would be interested as well mate if there is one going spare you have a PM.