Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Non Start

lecky

When you say it won't start, exactly what happens ? Does nothing happen whatsoever when you turn the key ? Do you get a click but nothing happening ? Does it turn over (slowly or properly ?) but not fire ? Do the dash warning lights all come on as normal when you turn the key ?

Please give us a bit more info.

is the engine management light staying on or does it go out after a few seconds??

i dont no will ask him and will fill ya in he prob still in bed!

If it is mate he could do with getting the fault codes read to help pinpoint the problem?

And probably a daft question? But has it got fuel in?? Yeh i know its a daft one to ask but you'll be suprised at how many people have problems and all it is, is the fuel tanks empty :whistling:

the timing belt snapped and then the head was done (valves and all) then it woudnt start so the mechanic changed the crankshaft pulley for there was teeth chipped off it or something then it started grand was left for a few days then the Battery was dead and jump started the wrong way(red to black and so on )would it be the ecu :crying:

the timing belt snapped and then the head was done (valves and all) then it woudnt start so the mechanic changed the crankshaft pulley for there was teeth chipped off it or something then it started grand was left for a few days then the battery was dead and jump started the wrong way(red to black and so on )would it be the ecu :crying:

I would have thought it would perhaps blow some sort of fuse if you tried to jump start it the wrong way round like that. Anyone here know ? :unsure:

is the engine management light staying on or does it go out after a few seconds??

i dont no will ask him and will fill ya in he prob still in bed!

If it is mate he could do with getting the fault codes read to help pinpoint the problem?

And probably a daft question? But has it got fuel in?? Yeh i know its a daft one to ask but you'll be suprised at how many people have problems and all it is, is the fuel tanks empty :whistling:

your dead right mate had the same in work but guage is half way up

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links