Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Stainless Steel Dial / Clock Conversion

Is200Scott

here it is

CIMG0374.jpg

Im afraid they won't fit! The centre dial and right dial i can get to fit perfectly however on the left dial if you compare to Scott's pictures you will notice that the Battery and rear bulb lights are the other way round.

I am doing my best to try and find a later model speedo cluster so i can make the new version but have had no luck yet :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: when i do get the new speedo and create the file the dials will be available through Prolex :tomato:

Is there any chance of a set like Wozza has (ie. with the TTE logo bits) but for a manual car ?

Mine's a 2001 SE and just been and checked my warning lights are in the same order as his.

TG

Just wait till you see mine Tony :winky:

Is there a rising sun version without the sercurity light available for an altezza?

Does the Altezza not have the security light then (pardon my ignorance) ?

Are all the warning lights etc that are within the stainless dials, on your car, in the same positions on your car as in the photos on this thread ?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links