Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

This Is The New One

legendswraith

Love that bonnet - mine has a bad dent/stone chip in it, so thinking of replacing it. That's really nice... any idea where I might be able to get one?

Hi mate, this thread has loads of GS kits and accessories so should give you an idea of what the names are if there's anything catches your eye :D

http://clubaristo.net/forums/showthread.ph...ighlight=bonnet

@ Aido, have you got that sticker off the back of yours yet?? :D

Not yet mate, just haven't got around to it, it actually needs a full respray, it's going to a mate of mines place for the weekend just not been in a rush :D

Looks like mines sold..............Guy who Austin bought his from called me today. Sending a deposit and collecting after X-Mas.

Think he misses the aristo power !

lol i dropped him off to get a supra after i got the aristo have to chuckle really as if i hadn't had his i would have had yours dave so in a roundabout sort of way i've still paid for it lol. What induction kits on the risto anyhow i'm having ajob finding one that removes the maf carrier

That is funny - the guy selling Austins Aristo said he wanted a manual gearbox for more fun! Oh well........... :D

@Austin - Power Enterprise seems to be the induction kit of choice for the Aristo. I have one (well its in the boot) :lol:

That is funny - the guy selling Austins Aristo said he wanted a manual gearbox for more fun! Oh well........... :D

@Austin - Power Enterprise seems to be the induction kit of choice for the Aristo. I have one (well its in the boot) :lol:

i have the blitz steel mesh one on atm just prefer the full induction roar to get rid of the maf housing and rubber hose, i've made a chrome piece to replace the rubber i would just like the whole thing

very nice... how are you finding the head lights? are they the american ones on ebay? i really like them..

Good question, I was going to ask the same thing :)

I know they are a RHD version, but whats the cut off and light output like? Some pics would be great ;)

Looks like mines sold..............Guy who Austin bought his from called me today. Sending a deposit and collecting after X-Mas.

lol i dropped him off to get a supra after i got the aristo have to chuckle really as if i hadn't had his i would have had yours dave so in a roundabout sort of way i've still paid for it lol. What induction kits on the risto anyhow i'm having ajob finding one that removes the maf carrier

was for his brother i now know...how has changed his mind for a Golf R32....

However y/day got another call and the guy is having a look at it Monday afternoon.

My induction kit is the HKS Racing Suction woth abflug cold air box.

Personally without the cold air box I'd say you are wasting your time with any of the ind kits due to heat soak...

Try the BFI method...I did it on mine pre Ind kit & worked well.

Get a TRD/TOM's/A N Other panel filter

remove standard air box drill 3 60mm holes in it > fit 3 trumpets (bell mouth) to it

This allows more air...keeps OEM scoop working...is a cold air box...and is cheap...............

Got a PE kit in stock as well :whistling:

Can email you pics of my bfi install if you want

was for his brother i now know...how has changed his mind for a Golf R32....

However y/day got another call and the guy is having a look at it Monday afternoon.

My induction kit is the HKS Racing Suction woth abflug cold air box.

Personally without the cold air box I'd say you are wasting your time with any of the ind kits due to heat soak...

Try the BFI method...I did it on mine pre Ind kit & worked well.

Get a TRD/TOM's/A N Other panel filter

remove standard air box drill 3 60mm holes in it > fit 3 trumpets (bell mouth) to it

This allows more air...keeps OEM scoop working...is a cold air box...and is cheap...............

Got a PE kit in stock as well :whistling:

Can email you pics of my bfi install if you want

don't have the original equipment option as its not there, was looking into manufacturing a cold air box out of kevlar though so looks like its going to be custom through apart from the filter. Might get my original ram air idea going again.

Head lights are v good with the hids in them its like daybreak when i turn them on but i do get a bit worried they are too bright and dazzling. I'm away working for a bit but come the week after i'll try and get some pics up

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links