Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Flat Tyre And Torched Cars Must Read

kinpin

was driving home on monday nite from my new madams(galfriend) house she lives 20miles from me had a flat tyre on the dual carriage so parked up took a taxi home, went back next day to fit new wheels and lo and be hold some f##kers torched by baby and Inusrance said i shd have break down assistance and it wont be covered even though i have a full comprehensive insurance Churchill insurance is rubbish

Thjat sounds like rubbish, heard a few "get out" stories recently from insurance companies.

Ask them to point out exactly where in the policy / schedule it says the car isn't covered. If they can't then press / Watchdog.

Fully Comprehensive or Third Party Fire and Theft cover is for exactly what it says on the tin, unless of course you were to set fire to it yourself.

i understand wot you mean i really love my lexus it was my nw toy had it for only a yr now rx 4oo lovely car i wont torch my car on dual carriage way wot if i get caught. and also i am not that stupid if i wil do anytin like that i will do it in a more clever way

:whistling: Churhill insurance are crap, had cover fom them for a few years. each person you call at the call centre came up witha different story, and they tried to rip me off....

sorry to hear about your car but like others say it should be covered regardless weather you have breakdown recovery. you pay for fire and theft and so you should be covered, if you get no joy go to the insurance omnibundsman thing, it summatt like that anyway

i will never use churhill again

I admire you for keeping your cool..... How the hell you can contain feelings after losing the car and retaining any form of dignity when butt fugged by the insurer commands respect.

I really hope you get this sorted fella..... I really do!

Damn sorry to hear that, wouldn't have left my car on a dual carriageway if it was just a flat tyre but still wouldn't expect it to be torched :o

Did you not have a spare? Either way, sounds like the insurance company are talking rubbish.....don't take no for an answer.

I also wondered why you didn't change the wheel for the spare ?

(I take it the RX400 has a spare ? :unsure:)

I'm pretty sure it had a spare when we were looking at one a few months ago, I think even the GS450h has a spare and that barely has a boot!

Hi everybody i used my spare last yr when i went for MOT and keep saying i will replace it everyday but never get round doing it its one of those things that we keep saying i will and we never do until reality hit us in the face. i have learnt my lesson now. I tried driving it on the flat tyre but after sometime i said to myself i am doing more damage to the wheels and the steering was stiff as well. and this was about 10pm we talikng of and i tried a few recovery company's but no joy. Look is not easy seeing what you spent your time building gone up in smoke, this messed up my plans as well as i've got two beautiful boys who have their chosen car seats in the back and they have their favourite sitting positions which they will fight you for. My God this is proper killing. I think the faggot was trying to steal it, becos the bonnet was opened and the passenger side window was smashed all CDS gone as well as my sons toy mobile on his car seat. the key slot has been broken as well i dnt know if he was trying to hotwire Lexus, wot a nutcase he is.

Yeah sorry mate, we weren't trying to kick you when you're down, merely an observation. How are things going with the insurance company? Make sure you push them hard as there's no way they can get out of this one.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links