Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Wheels.......but.?

dazz32

Ive seen these Advan avs model T6 alloys possibly for Xmas pressie...but was wondering if they will fit my IS200 sport ( standard ) .....

They are as follow`s

Size 8 x "18"

Offset 48

5 x 114.3 ......do they fit and any comments on them are more than welcome......( either silver metallic OR Darksilver mettalic )

link bellow..

http://www.adventperformancellc.com/catalo...36.html?image=2

Linky poohs

i would say yes they will be ok

OOpppps LOL :whistling::lol: NOTE TO MYSELF. :yawn: :duh: ..remember to look in the knowledge section for IS 200 where kind people on LOC put up wheel sizes offsets etc... :duh:

Also like the advan avs model T7 same size etc as model T6

My alltime favorite is the Advan Model 5 - looks great on the IS!

At the moment yes 2D got a stay of execution just hope they stick to the back down on the tax. :crybaby: ...as xmas is coming up and well ive asked everyone to give me funds as im after new wheels ...had enough of the Lex "18"`s ....just the problem is that when i searched on Google they all came back with only american or japanese company`s that sell them.................so my question is does anyone know where in the UK i can purchase some from....or are an Advan wheel franchise company..... :unsure:

Loada people sell wheels for the IS200, but you gotta make sure the PCD & offset are correct.

Look in the wheels & tyres section for suggested offset (I think it is ET 40 but check for yourself matey)

Yeah ive had a look matey my current "18" lexus wheels are 225/40/"18" offset 45 pcd 114.3 .....so i think the wheels will be fine as they are the same as what ive currently got on... :winky:

so anyway what are peoples thoughts on the alloys?????

They're nice wheels, but won't another 6 spoke 18" wheel look pretty similar to the ones you've already got? At least go for 19" :winky:

Yeah i know what you mean Parthiban...thats why i want a set of 6 spoke design alloys i like the ones i have but the amount of trouble ive had with them buckleing and having a flat spot frenzy.ask Tony at WIM.....!? LOL :shutit: i thought i would get another set of DECENT alloys....i did want the ADVAN AVS T7 but they are now discontinued. :crybaby: ................"19" would be nice BUT worried that the ride will be a bit TO harsh..? wanna get some Billy dampers and some Eibach springs..and new ARB`S.....and so the endless list goes on............

TO 2D yep keeping here at the mo.. :D :P :lol: till they say noisey tyres are a defo NO NO... :lol:

P.S IVE BEEN A GOOD BOY SANTA SO DONT FORGET MY NEW BITS.....or no mince pies for you..!!! :P :lol:

They're nice wheels, but won't another 6 spoke 18" wheel look pretty similar to the ones you've already got? At least go for 19" :winky:

Yeah i know what you mean Parthiban...thats why i want a set of 6 spoke design alloys i like the ones i have but the amount of trouble ive had with them buckleing and having a flat spot frenzy.ask Tony at WIM.....!? LOL :shutit: i thought i would get another set of DECENT alloys....i did want the ADVAN AVS T7 but they are now discontinued. :crybaby: ................"19" would be nice BUT worried that the ride will be a bit TO harsh..? wanna get some Billy dampers and some Eibach springs..and new ARB`S.....and so the endless list goes on............

TO 2D yep keeping here at the mo.. :D :P :lol: till they say noisey tyres are a defo NO NO... :lol:

P.S IVE BEEN A GOOD BOY SANTA SO DONT FORGET MY NEW BITS.....or no mince pies for you..!!! :P :lol:

I've got 19" on mine and the ride is NOT to harsh so go for them mate. :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links