Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wheels-inmotion Web Gallery Now Open

Tony-Bones

looking good mate, new webby great as well :D

Thanks..... the designer decided what images to put in, all i need to do now is filter the ones i don't like and add some more that i do.

OMG you've worked on like every car I've ever really liked Tony, some top cars there :)

Thanks..... the designer decided what images to put in, all i need to do now is filter the ones i don't like and add some more that i do.

OMG you've worked on like every car I've ever really liked Tony, some top cars there :)

We do seem to attract the high end marques, i don't know how that's evolved? but i am fortunate to have such a diverse class of cars.

In fact in Jan we have a Ferrari owners club meet with 20 confirmed cars already so that should be an interesting day.... One of the members we have already met, his F430 has just had two superchargers fitted in Germany giving him a total for extras spent on the car at ........ 300k...... The rear tyres lasted, ready for this!!!!..... one week and did 1040 miles :o

We do seem to attract the high end marques, i don't know how that's evolved? but i am fortunate to have such a diverse class of cars.

In fact in Jan we have a Ferrari owners club meet with 20 confirmed cars already so that should be an interesting day.... One of the members we have already met, his F430 has just had two superchargers fitted in Germany giving him a total for extras spent on the car at ........ 300k...... The rear tyres lasted, ready for this!!!!..... one week and did 1040 miles :o

Oh my days thats incredible I'd love to see something like that, my dad had a 348tb about 10 years ago and that was great fun as I was a kid at school turning up in a classic red ferarri the noise is great. He also had a 360 F1 in black 3 or so years ago, but got rid of it as he just never used them lol.. Weekend cars, that he wont take out in the rain, I was like Dad where in England it rains everyday. He now has a Bentley GT which he uses most days but tryin to convert him back to Ferrari soon as possible haha, I have to live out my dream cars through my dad how sad.. :D

He never thought about modding them, he could barely afford the tyres an services.. lol

I thought the Lex ones were bad ;)

Just looked through the club meets pics, I didnt' realise how many of you went looks brilliant fun.

LOC did themselves proud with 45 cars on the day, the meet even made the motor mags so well done everyone..... If i recall we set around 12 cars on the day, all free for the club.

Another meet we had was for the Omega owners club (they have problems to) but of the 15 cars we had on the ramp 10 weren't fit to be calibrated!!

Back to the F430.... we fitted a new set of tyres £1200 and these are half worn after 1100 miles, apparently the clutch has blown due to six "launch" control tests and the magnetic suspension isn't working as it should..... other than that it's great?

Talk about drool Gr8 pics & pwarrrrrrrrrr @ the Astons

They sound fantastic...... we had a DB9s in, the same as the one in the Bond film and that was just plain rude

I bet, i did have a drool on the way 2 your place when i passed the Aston Garage was goin 2 take a look on the way out but we went a different way :crybaby:

I saw a brand spankin new 1 last night when i was @ sainsburys :wub: