Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

It Was Suppose To Snow Today

Niwinars

I set my alarm to wake up at 7 so I can witness some snow falling over my beloved Lexus. I woke up at 6 (an hour before my alarm went off). Well all good until I looked out of my window and discovered that there was no snow. Hmm, these media people, I thought to myself. Went to the kitchen, had a cup of tea and there I saw few glimpse of snow. Not heavy but enough to give me a kick start to go out and stand next to my Lexus. Took my phone out and took these photos (thinking I may never see snow in London again considering what the government and certain groups are saying about the "climate change") :shutit:

P23-11-08_074301.jpg

P23-11-08_074302.jpg

P23-11-08_0744.jpg

P23-11-08_0746.jpg

P23-11-08_0743.jpg

Did you honestly get out your bed @ 7am to watch snow falling on your car mate ?

The only thing that would get me out of bed @ 7am ( apart from work ) was if Pamela Anderson & Cheryl Cole were having a snowball fight in the NUDE :D

Did you honestly get out your bed @ 7am to watch snow falling on your car mate ?

The only thing that would get me out of bed @ 7am ( apart from work ) was if Pamela Anderson & Cheryl Cole were having a snowball fight in the NUDE :D

i would have to wear googgles incase i get poked in the eye in that cold weather! :)

no snow here in deepest Dorset.....its mild and raining..it rarely snows here....had the Lex for 18 months and never seen snow on it :whistling:

as a matter of fact the only slightly interesting thing that has been on my Lex is my neighbours pussy.... the tabby one :D