Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

A Quick Question

Draltezza

350hp before a new tranny rebuilt. Got to get a tranny cooler though.

The Altezza box must be a LOT stronger than the IS200 one!

He is from the US of A Stav, he might be on about the is300 mate ?

He is from the Dominican Republic a Carribean island next to Cuba they do very nice all inclusive holidays and I wish I was there right now with 30 deg C!

Having said that supercharging any car out there is risky, last time I went the locals weren't sure which side of the road to drive on!

He is from the Dominican Republic a Carribean island next to Cuba they do very nice all inclusive holidays and I wish I was there right now with 30 deg C!

Having said that supercharging any car out there is risky, last time I went the locals weren't sure which side of the road to drive on!

Is not always son hot over here right now the temp. is a cool 27 deg and at night is a really nice 25,24 deg, and believe me there's a lot of turbo cars over the 400hp jejeje, and dude dont compare the taxi drivers to the rest off the people that drive, cuz the taxi driver here drive insane, so getting back to the topic no one knows how much does the AT box of the rs200 can take?

Is not always son hot over here right now the temp. is a cool 27 deg and at night is a really nice 25,24 deg, and believe me there's a lot of turbo cars over the 400hp jejeje, and dude dont compare the taxi drivers to the rest off the people that drive, cuz the taxi driver here drive insane, so getting back to the topic no one knows how much does the AT box of the rs200 can take?

What gearbox code is yours?

Mine is an A650E which is the same box in the IS300 ...

but i know one guy who's on his second box after only supercharging it .... alot depends on the driver too

Chargers for the RS200 are Blitz and power enterprise but both are rare these days ....